More jobs moving to Greenville

gs3

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anybody see the article in the Greenville Journal this week about the City of Greenville sending someone out to California to get employees of an un-disclosed company excited about the prospect of moving to Greenville?

It seems that this company is planning to move to Greenville and relocate its employees; however, it will do so ONLY if the employees want to move here.

I find it odd that we're sending someone to them instead of them sending a few of their employees to Greenville so they can take it all in and go back (with the Greenville Representative in tow to answer questions, perhaps) to spread the word to the others.

Still, this is an interesting article, if you have a chance to read it.

Did anybody see the article in the Greenville Journal this week about the City of Greenville sending someone out to California to get employees of an un-disclosed company excited about the prospect of moving to Greenville?

It seems that this company is planning to move to Greenville and relocate its employees; however, it will do so ONLY if the employees want to move here.

I find it odd that we're sending someone to them instead of them sending a few of their employees to Greenville so they can take it all in and go back (with the Greenville Representative in tow to answer questions, perhaps) to spread the word to the others.

Still, this is an interesting article, if you have a chance to read it.

WOW! That's great. I wish I got the Greenville Journal at Clemson... oh well, yall do a great job of reporting the goods! :thumbsup:

I read the article in the Greenville News online that the company "Global" something another is planning to ADD 200 JOBS within the next 2-3 years. Half of them will be engineering jobs! They're moving their offices to a Patewood office building-- unfortunately not downtown :( . Since they're not moving downtown, then I wish they were moving to Pleasantburg to fill in the gaps that will be appearing soon from the departure of a couple businesses moving to Riverplace. But anyway, that's great news. People are really doing a nice job recruiting growth and promoting the area. Hopefully the California jobs will soon be here too!!!

Archived