Urban Advantage

ModSquad

Has anyone ever seen this site?

Urban Advantage

Check out the images link and you will see some pretty incredible computer generated graphics depicting streetscape transformations in urban business districts.

The link titled Neighborhood commercial center is similar to where Lighthouse is hoping to go in our work in the the Madison Square Business District.

The problem is, seeing this makes me very impatient. I want it to happen now! However, reality is that it all takes time...oh yeah and lots of money. Watch and wait.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urban Advantage

Check out the images link and you will see some pretty incredible computer generated graphics depicting streetscape transformations in urban business districts.

The link titled Neighborhood commercial center is similar to where Lighthouse is hoping to go in our work in the the Madison Square Business District.

The problem is, seeing this makes me very impatient. I want it to happen now! However, reality is that it all takes time...oh yeah and lots of money. Watch and wait.

Wow.. that's awesome, good find Dave!

Urban Advantage

Very cool website, I'm seeing more and more of these small animations like this being used. That's a good sign for sure.

I've used this rendering concept for my light-rail project... I think the renderings on that site get people motivated because its an actual picture of the area of future developement. It allows for the person to clearly envision the development because a photo depicts the actual surroundings more better then a model or the image made of entire renderings. Thanks for the share Dave.

Got any urban creeks?, and Urban House rewnewal is happening right now! :yahoo:

Okay, you're right there aren't a lot of urban creeks :P. But I thought the changes were dramatic and excellent. What would be cool is to put together some before and afters of GR projects, at least in one place. I'm sure there are photos around.

Archived