Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sundodger

Seattle - From vice to nice

Thats good news for seattle. I love that city almost as much as nashville. (Seattle's a close 2nd and maybe future 1st). From grunge music to the ferry docks and the fish market I love that place. I need to come back soon and check this out.

From the article:

A three-floor penthouse with more than 30,000 square feet of space is about to be built atop the new Four Seasons hotel-condominium at First Avenue and Union Street in downtown Seattle.

At what the Four Seasons has said it is charging for condos

From the article:

A three-floor penthouse with more than 30,000 square feet of space is about to be built atop the new Four Seasons hotel-condominium at First Avenue and Union Street in downtown Seattle.

At what the Four Seasons has said it is charging for condos

I doubt Gates because he has his amazing pad on Lake Washington in Medina. He may still own a place on the lake in Hunts Point too. Plus Microsoft is on that side of the lake.

Probably not Paul Allen either, here is his Mercer Island spread, complete with floating helipad and bridge so the property isn't split in half by an easement for neighbors -

allen.jpg

Maybe Amazon.com's Jeff Bezos. Amazon.com is slowly taking over the Columbia Center, which isn't too far away.