Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBJ

The "Arena Zone"

I was going to ask earlier but forgot. I was at McFaddens on Friday, and there was a Trolly type thing that came by ever so often to pickup/drop off people (maybe every 20 or 30 minutes). I was told it was a new thing in the "Arena" zone. Anyone know what the deal is with it, who runs it, when/times?

I was going to ask earlier but forgot. I was at McFaddens on Friday, and there was a Trolly type thing that came by ever so often to pickup/drop off people (maybe every 20 or 30 minutes). I was told it was a new thing in the "Arena" zone. Anyone know what the deal is with it, who runs it, when/times?

I think it's run by the Grand Rapids Trolley company from East GR. It looks more like something that can be rented for parties, weddings, etc.

I think it's run by the Grand Rapids Trolley company from East GR. It looks more like something that can be rented for parties, weddings, etc.

I don't so, b/c it wasn't a party, there would be times it would come, stop and wait a few minutes like a bus, and then continue on. People could get on and off whenever

Me and girl saw it around the Amway Grand area. Everytime I see it is reminds me of a smack in the face. Anyways, I believe on of the trolleys offers free rides between the Amway and someother destinations downtown...