92 members have voted

1. 1. NBA, PCL, NFL, NHL,

• Titans
    • Predators
    • Grizzlies
    • Sounds
    • Redbirds
    • Other (lookouts, diamond jaxx, rhythm, metros

The only reason, and it's the ONLY reason, they are so popular in Nashville is becuase they came into town winning. Now that they suck, they aren't exactly the favorites around here (thankfully). It's as easy (and cheap) as 1-2-3 to get tickets THE DAY OF THE GAME down at LP Field. Go Preds and screw the crybabies at the oversized soccer stadium across the river!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL!!!

But the choices are based on pro teams.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lexy, just for the record, there are some of us who love both. I LOOOOOVE the Preds, but since the Titans are my NFL team I still support them in their time of need. I am a sports fan! There will always be fair-weather fans in every sport, but notice that LP field still sells out every game. True, it might not have capacity attendance, but it is still an official sell out. Just like the true Preds fans stuck through the rough years, the same will happen for the Titans. I know you loathe the Titans, but don't hate on them just cause they suck! (Do what I do and hate on everyone who talks sh*t about hockey for no reason!)

• 2 months later...
Its most definitely the Grizzlies for me. Excitement overcomes you as soon as you enter the Forum! Those of you who've been to a game no what I'm talking about! Even though I LOVED going to games at the Pyramid, FedEx Forum is by far one of the best arenas that I've ever been to! The United Center in Chicago is my second favorite (maybe until I get a chance to go to Madison Square Garden).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived