Welcome!

Spartan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cool New Orleans has it own sub-forum now! Awesome!

Looking good NCB! :D

Thanks, RK! :D

I'm experimenting alot with the New Orleans forum right now. Creating, moving, and merging certain topics in order to try to make the forum discussion friendly and interesting.

Maybe a restaurants or food forum of some kind would be a good idea. After all, New Orleans is all about food.

Great idea, Tom.

I was thinking about that before, and thought of possibly moving the "Louisiana Cuisine" topic into this forum, as most of the food discussed in that topic is from New Orleans.

^Thanks for the ideas guys.

What I'm going to attempt to do is start a "New Orleans Cuisine" thread, and move any of the posts relating to New Orleans food from the "Louisiana Cuisine" thread into it. After that, I'm going to start a "Cajun Cuisine" thread, and move any posts from the "Louisiana Cuisine" thread relating to Cajun food into it. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats to Nate for reaching 4,000 post !!! + 7

Thanks for being the catalyst in getting the Louisiana Urban scene recognized and rolling.

Thanks, Richy! :D

When I first talked to the admins about possibly starting a Louisiana forum back in August '05, I didn't know if it would even last more than a month, but that was not the case! We're not doing too bad down here, not too bad at all! :thumbsup: