CHAROLETTE PARK

harryctcn1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too! I'll take a Costco over a WalMart or even a Sam's Club any day of the week!

keep in mind this is only on the word of a Mcdonalds Manager. he had told me they have orders to vacate their present location up by the road soon at some time in the near future because they were going further back towards where the Costco would be

I live in the Charlotte Park area. Not too long ago we got brochures in the mail informing us about Nashville West, the huge open air mall that is being built between Charlotte and the interstate. The brochure said that as part of that development the same developers have bought all of the property that the old walmart sits on and have agreed to develope it along with Nashville West. I dont think its going to be part of the acutal mall itself but the land it sits on is right next to the mall. I'm not sure if they are planning to raze the old structures or rehab them but either way look for big things in the future of the property.

Its on the corner of Charlotte Pike and Annex. Annex used to be part of Old Hickory Blvd. before they removed the old ferry that connected this side with the other side of the Cumberland. The property is right beside I40 before you get to the White Bridge Road exit going east.

Archived