Favorite restaurants in Augusta?

socaguy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Wing Stop over the weekend at Daniel Village. Sign on the door of Barbaritos stated that the restaurant was closed and that they'd moved to Evans. Not the guy cares apprently, but I, for one, will never eat at his store in Evans.

This may be bad to say...but I hope he loses business.

The Daniel Village location was a central location and I refuse to drive all the way to Evans just to eat at his restaurant. He had already lost points with me when he was on the Austin Rhodes show a couple of weeks ago and this just sealed the deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Doughboy doesn't get out enough anymore. Cafe de Teau has closed until further notice. Because of lack of business you may ask? Of course not!! No, in Augusta it's not considered cool to pay taxes so then the government shuts you down. Don de Teau is taking the easy way out and offering the place up for sale. Way to treat the town that supported you all those years especially after your restaurant infected a whole group of Hill socialites with LSD a few years ago and had them hallucinating after eating your overpriced filet mignon. A bit late but better than never: Story Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived