Antique Car Museum

Florida

New Car Museum on Horizon

1929a-300.jpg

DeVoe Moore, a Tallahassee Millionaire, has plans to increase the size of his Antique Car Museum to 95,000 sq.ft. on property that backs right up to I-10. The roads have already been paved, parking is in place, all waiting for the arrival of the two story car museum. DeVoe wants to get the project wrapped up in time for the next hurricane season, he also envisions banks, restaurants, hotels on the remaining portion of the property.

As soon as new building plans are approved by the city, the project will blaze forward at full speed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely... I also forgot to take a picture of the Cross Creek Restaurant, and Seminole Inn hotel and Citgo Station. This will soon be another Exit we can be proud of. A Cracker Barrel restaurant has been approved for the area too so we should see one of those brining in more traffic also.

Not to mention the Hotel under construction at the entrance of Summit East. Rick's vision of a little business park is quickly becoming a reality.

• 1 year later...

You're definitely right! That area is really seeing some strong growth right now, between the two major shopping areas going up, the new car museum, the new hotels, Summit East, Fallschase, Mission San Carlos, and Canopy (Welaunee Plantation Phase I) whoo... my fingers hurt typing all that!

You live in East Tally too SD?

BTW: We have had this conversation before, but I consider the Mahan/Buck Lake area to be East Tally and not NE Tally as often reported on the news and in real estate literature. To me, NE Tally begins either north of Micco. or Centerville Rds. East Tally lies south of either of those roads and north of St. Augustine.

I'm just saying that b/c the other day I was thrown off by a news report about the guy who TPD chased through a "NE Tally Neighborhood." After that teaser line, I was thinking Killearn, Killearn Lakes, Buckhead etc., but come to find out it was Brewster Estates off Mahan. Ugh....

You live in East Tally too SD?

BTW: We have had this conversation before, but I consider the Mahan/Buck Lake area to be East Tally and not NE Tally as often reported on the news and in real estate literature. To me, NE Tally begins either north of Micco. or Centerville Rds. East Tally lies south of either of those roads and north of St. Augustine.

I'm just saying that b/c the other day I was thrown off by a news report about the guy who TPD chased through a "NE Tally Neighborhood." After that teaser line, I was thinking Killearn, Killearn Lakes, Buckhead etc., but come to find out it was Brewster Estates off Mahan. Ugh....

• 1 month later...
Car Museum Currently in the Process of Moving to New Address

1992a-300.jpg

Museum Hours :

Mon-Sat 10:00am - 5:00pm

Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm

(We are currently moving)

New Location :

6800 Mahan Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32308

This is going to be a great place to take people who visit Tallahassee! :fun:

Archived