Developer has big plans for Reynoloda Road In North Winston

Tre 4

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this near Reynolda Village? That place is extremely upscale with small boutiques selling kate spade and oscar de la renta. That would be great, but i dont know if the Reynolda Village is really struggling. I need to keep up with Winston Salem more.

It's supposed to be gated. Gated communities (on Reynolda Rd, of all palces!) are developments that give their surroundings the middle finger. Anybody who supports the organic development of real urbanism should oppose this tooth and nail, at least until they tear down the gates.

Where exactly on Reynolda will this be? I'm guessing it will be on the lower end near Buena Vista and Stratford. Reynolda Village isn't struggling at all but the ones on North Reynolda are near Yadkinville Rd.

It's out Reynolda near Shattalon. Hopefully, it won't be visible from the grounds of Bethabara - there's nothing worse (other than a Wal-Mart) to spoil an historic site than a gated sprawling development.

It's out Reynolda near Shattalon. Hopefully, it won't be visible from the grounds of Bethabara - there's nothing worse (other than a Wal-Mart) to spoil an historic site than a gated sprawling development.

Yeah really! I wish Bethabara had annexed or bought that land so no development could be built on it. Let's just hope it is tastefully designed. I really can't see upscale on that part of town. ;)

I think it is across from Old Town shopping center(The one with the food lion)

Does anyone here remember hearing about the guy who put up the "Coming Soon Adult Book Store!" sign after Wal-mart was defeated, just to show everyone they could get something worse than a big box store? He got a lot of people bent out of shape. :rofl:

You can read the story here.

Oh that story is too funny....thanks for the chuckle..

Archived