Lenox Square/Phipps Plaza

Temeteron

Haha, I was thinking that person might be you. The funny thing is that HE was the one bashing SouthPark. Someone said that there were people from GA who have been to SouthPark and he just went ballistic. That is a fact. I saw a Fulton County tag in the parking lot on Saturday. We were not saying anything bad about Lenox, only that we liked SouthPark better because it has a better atmosphere and feels safer. Besides, the post he went crazy over was the farthest thing from bashing, but in his eyes anything but praise=bashing. Apparently Dolce & Gabbana (I'm sure the brand has a lot more class) thinks that everyone is entitled to HIS opinion. I will admit I was a little mean to Lenox and him, but if he hadn't started it the whole thread would have been fine and cheery. I invite anyone to read it if they like. It is titled Charlotte Malls vs. Atlanta Malls, or something similar on citydata under the Charlotte forum. (BTW, it wasn't us that created the thread, comments were moved there, we know better than to create any type of Charlotte v. Atlanta thread) I just don't understand why he thinks that any mall sucks compared to Lenox or Phipps, and why he can only respect his own opinion. I would have liked to be friends with him, but I looked through his posts and he argued with ANY person who said they just didn't like the city of Atlanta, even with reasons.

He even said that Charlotte was boring because they didn't have H&M. I doubt he has even been to Charlotte.

Anyway, let's not get too off topic. I hear C. Wonder is opening soon. But then again, D&G makes me lose any interest in ever going back to Lenox or Phipps anyway. In fact, I am so sick of Atlanta now that the only reason I care about the state of Georgia is so I can get to Florida.

Maybe SouthPark will be the same as Lenox in sales, SP is 1.18 billion in sales, and Lenox is around 2.2-3, so it's not far behind at all.

This will likely be (one of) my last post(s) in this forum, as long as D&G is here. At least I can PM Kenny. I will miss all the good people from ATL though.

Edited by ct36

I can respect a persons opinion. But his opinions turn into bashing which is out of line He has dome it on here already once. I challenge his post because some of his information is off About the retail market here in Atlanta. Not posting factual information but information he heard thru the grapevine.

Edited by DOLCE&GABBANA

I was in Phipps yesterday and Hublot is opening this fall. Rebecca taylor and Tory burch are taking the barneys space the Tory burch store will be bigger from the looks of it. There were actually a lot of people in Phipps yesterday and they were shopping not sight seeing. Saks has a huge sale going on right now got a few denims.

That's great! I was worried that the Rebecca Taylor boutique wasn't going to happen since it was announced around March, I think. Is Tory Burch moving or expanding? I heard that they were expanding but I don't think that is correct since Jimmy Choo is next door to the former Barneys space. I guess they will just be relocating then. That is okay. It will still be larger than before. Since it is older the Charlotte and Orlando stores are larger now, but they shouldn't be after the new Phipps store opens.

Edited by ct36

Tory burch is moving out of that space, The Barneys store is cut in Half. Tory is going to be next to sunglass hut and rebecca is going to be next to Jimmy choo. Tory will be a much larger store, That Barneys store was kinda big. It looks like Tory is taking up more of that space though.

That makes sense then! The Barneys space goes back pretty far where Tory Burch will be, so it will definitely be a large store. It is nice to remember how Phipps was before. It is much more upscale now. Abercrombie & Fitch was in the old Barneys space before they moved to Lenox, and I'm pretty sure I heard that A&F took up the current Barneys, Jimmy Choo, and Tory Burch stores. That was definitely one big store. They changed the style of the stores, and they moved to Lenox instead of renovating, mostly because I'm sure the mall switched them out for Lenox anyway. A&F is nice, not as nice as it used to be, but doesn't really belong across from Gucci and Tiffany's. But honestly, Phipps is pretty boring to me since it is nearly exclusive to boutiques, the only store I might shop at is Gucci and the department stores. I kind of wish Atlanta had just one big mall, like the Galleria in Houston. Basically just combine Lenox and Phipps and get rid of Belk, Legoland, etc. The only Belk store I will really shop at is Belk at SouthPark, the true 'flagship' Belk. The one at Phipps is nice for women, but the men's section sucks, but still has bad brands for a flagship.

Edited by ct36

Phipps is cool with me. I always felt like Belk was for old people as they dont offer any of the brands I like it just look a upscale J.C Penny. Id rather shop at Bloomies or Nordstroms better selections and designers. Its probably been over 10 years since I seen the inside of a Belk's. I hate Gucci because to common. When I am at Phipps I go to Saks and Nordstroms thats it. By the way BeBe is moving to the Space that once was Crate and Barrel, not the entire space but a part of it.

Phipps and Lenox would be better as combined mall but unfortunately there is no room to build them together.

Hi everyone!

First I just wanted all of my fellow Atlantans to know that I have relocated to San Francisco to work as a director over the Psych. & Addictive Diseases Units as an Art Therapist at the now under construction San Francisco Bay Area Metropolitan Hospital. I will miss all of you, but since I am a Southerner, I want to keep up with things going on in the Southeast U.S. Now D&G, you and ct PM each other and make up. Malls in cities are not worth fighting about and Atlanta and Charlotte are both progressive, growing major cities in the South. So we should welcome our sister city Charlotte and not bash her, nor Atlanta. Amen! :console:

ct, I was just looking at the South Park thread and your knowledge and math and layouts are impeccable. Dolce, ct really is a cool guy, you just have to understand him. He does not mean to bash, he is just looking at things from a very sharp perspective, a very intellectual guy.

Anyway, I will miss all of my Charlotte and North Carolina friends as well, and even Mellophonius.

Ok, enough of that, as Neo pointed out so graciously, be adult, be mature, and continue the thread. Just think if that had been monsoon or Metro.M as he went by, we all would probably be banned lol!

OK, Phipps Plaza status report- New Retailers:

As for the former Barney's Co-Op space it is correct that Tory Burch will move into the former space with a much larger boutique. Rebecca Taylor will be also taking most of the remainder of the former Barneys space. The new Omega Boutique will take up the remainder. 7Camicie will open their second U.S. boutique in the former Tory Burch space. Everything But Water will take space between Vince and L.K. Bennett London. I know you would think a swim boutique like Vilebrequin would be a better fit for Phipps, so go figure.

theory's former space will in fact contain a signature Michael Kors Boutique carrying his complete couture collection verses being a Michael Kors lifestyle store. The remainder of the old theory space will contain the new Hublot Boutique, and the former restaurant Latitude will be replaced by Yebo Restaurant & Bar specializing in South African cusine to a twist on pub fare along with signature custom cocktails. EWWWWW, YUCK!! :sick: I am not sure if this restaurant concept will catch on before the rent is due lol.

Lenox Square: Well, well, well, this is a trip. PURE is renovating the former Calvin Klein space replacing the gray granite with white marble and claims a complete overhaul of the brand will take place and claims to have such clients as Ted Turner's girlfriend, and other major celebs. I know one thing, I would never pay $500.00 for a pair of jeans. It is crazy!!! :wacko: "SICK" is what the bloggers said.Pure-Denim.jpg

Edited by Kenneth Disraili-Jean

I forgot to mention that Vinyard Vines is taking the old 7 For All Mankind space. And Atlanta really did not need a 7 FAM boutique, since you can buy thier goods for so much less at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Neimans or Saks.

However, I feel that a "Preepy" store like Vinyard would have made more sense going into Perimeter that seems to be growing in the prep. type stores, where Lenox is becoming more luxury oriented like Phipps.

Well, I had this whole post typed up but somehow I accidentally pressed the back button and it's gone.

You make me feel special, Kenneth! :)

It would be a lot easier to post about the malls if I could go to Lenox/Phipps and SouthPark much more, but unfortunately I can't. :(

I don't think I will be coming next year to Atlanta. I suppose that is okay, mostly because I will definitely get to go to SouthPark, Mall at Millenia, and maybe even Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops! I am very excited! :)

I think D&G and I made up, or at least I hope we did!!

I think that Phipps will do fine, especially since the stores closing are being replaced with something just as nice-in general. I think it was horrible to open a Legoland on level 3, though. I mean, heck, what was already there was better than that. Atlantic Station would have been the perfect place for it! But no, for some reason they decided to open in the most upscale mall in Atlanta (it is for now, but I think Lenox will eventually take that title, but Buckhead Atlanta isn't a mall, so it won't be included). I also don't see that South African restaurant working out too well either. I doubt it will last 2 years.

I am very disappointed with their choice to renew Pure Denim's lease. I think it would do better in the shops around Lenox instead of the mall, especially next to Neiman Marcus. This is why I am starting to get pissed at Simon. I really wish that they wouldn't make mistakes like Pure and Legoland. If The Forbes Company owned Lenox, the mall would be new looking, beautiful, and have better stores. I think that stores should try their lower end concepts at Lenox and also open a full boutique at Buckhead Atlanta if they do well, or vice versa. Maybe have D&G at Lenox and Dolce & Gabbana at Buckhead Atlanta, or try out Just Cavalli at Buckhead Atlanta and open a Roberto Cavalli boutique at Lenox if it does well, etc. I would also like to see Chanel, YSL, Emporio Armani, etc. at Lenox.

I am wondering about what they are doing. Bebe is moving across to part of the former Crate & Barrel space, so that really makes me wonder if they plan on making something nice and big on that side? I was thinking that something unique and large like Topshop, etc. would move there. Also, I think they should try to get another restaurant on, maybe Grand Lux Cafe? Also, I'm sure Apple wants a larger store. They are opening moving at SouthPark to a new 14,000 square foot store. For reference, the Lenox store is 8,000 square feet. Also, Apple at the Mall at Millenia, Florida Mall, etc. are all expanding. Apple is doing a lot of this now, so I would expect the Lenox store to be expanded or moved as well.

I'm not surprised that 7 For All Mankind closed. I think they will last in Charlotte, but only since, as far as I know, Neiman Marcus does not sell them or has a really small selection, and only Belk and Nordstrom sell them. With 4 stores and a boutique, that really just is too much. The thing that really dumbfounds me is that the boutiques or brand stores like 7, Lacoste, etc. is that they usually charge more than department stores, and yet they don't have to sell to Nordstrom, etc. which means they make more money. You would think that they are cheaper than department stores since they will make more, but they usually are not. I do know that when they have sales, they are very good, though! With Sperry opening, Vineyard Vines would definitely be a better fit at Perimeter instead of Lenox.

I really, really hope that Chanel opens at Lenox, and takes some spaces across from David Yurman or Bulgari. Coach could probably use a larger store, and they might be able to convice Michael Kors to move. The reason why is because the storefront would be HUGE then, and I would love that. I would just love a elegant, black smooth and shiny wall (think kind of similar to Prada's) with little glass showcases and a big, glowing Chanel logo on the side. Believe me, it looks way better inside my head than it sounds! Haha.

Edited by ct36

Yes ct, I agree with you 100%. Simon has made a mess out of Lenox, Phipps, and to a degree, even South Park. If Forbes spread out their holdings and bought these three premier malls, they would look soooo cool. Like the changes we agreed on in the Perimeter Mall thread. They are about to start construction on the retail expansion of Lenox going all the way up to Peachtree Blvd., so they say. I have yet to see any renderings released by Simon. But you know how that goes, they tell you right at the last minute and not any time sooner lol. But once again the expansion will be outdoors, and yes it will have Peachtree exposure, but that will just add to the mismatched architecture that already exist as we also talked about. OMG!!, warehouse look, then somewhat more stylish, now outside, inside, and I guess the next addition will be upside down lol!! :silly: I like you do however like the upper level of the luxury wing better than any other part of the mall. So if they could make the ENTIRE mall, and Phipps look like that and call Lenox Square, One Lenox Square, and then Phipps could be Two Lenox Square with a bridge over Peachtree and moving sidewalks like Forbes Somerset Collection, that would be so cool.

As far as Chanel, it is long overdue as well as Dior. It is hard for the clients having to go into these leased departments for accessories such as handbags, messenger bags, sunglasses, watches, and jewelry, and then having to go to the shoe department to find Chanel or Dior footwear, and then having to go to the upper level of Saks or Neiman Marcus to locate Ready To Wear from Chanel or Dior when it could all be under one roof in a freestanding boutique. I know Emporio Armani is available at Saks, and there already is a Boutique Giorgio Armani selling 20% Collezioni, and 80% his signature and very expensive Black Label Couture clothing. But the Emporio Armani at the airport of course is just to serve the international travelers coming into the city or having to change planes to get to their final international destination. So it will not be that accessible to the Atlanta shopper.

I like you have studied not only the layout of Lenox and/or Phipps, but also the retailer configuration, and Simon just does not seem to know what they are doing, nor how to do it right. ct, I believe you hit it right on the money in regard that Lenox, Phipps, and South Park need a new owner like Forbes. That is the only way I think that it will EVER be right. We shall see my friend. ;)

Yes ct, I agree with you 100%. Simon has made a mess out of Lenox, Phipps, and to a degree, even South Park. If Forbes spread out their holdings and bought these three premier malls, they would look soooo cool. Like the changes we agreed on in the Perimeter Mall thread. They are about to start construction on the retail expansion of Lenox going all the way up to Peachtree Blvd., so they say. I have yet to see any renderings released by Simon. But you know how that goes, they tell you right at the last minute and not any time sooner lol. But once again the expansion will be outdoors, and yes it will have Peachtree exposure, but that will just add to the mismatched architecture that already exist as we also talked about. OMG!!, warehouse look, then somewhat more stylish, now outside, inside, and I guess the next addition will be upside down lol!! :silly: I like you do however like the upper level of the luxury wing better than any other part of the mall. So if they could make the ENTIRE mall, and Phipps look like that and call Lenox Square, One Lenox Square, and then Phipps could be Two Lenox Square with a bridge over Peachtree and moving sidewalks like Forbes Somerset Collection, that would be so cool.

As far as Chanel, it is long overdue as well as Dior. It is hard for the clients having to go into these leased departments for accessories such as handbags, messenger bags, sunglasses, watches, and jewelry, and then having to go to the shoe department to find Chanel or Dior footwear, and then having to go to the upper level of Saks or Neiman Marcus to locate Ready To Wear from Chanel or Dior when it could all be under one roof in a freestanding boutique. I know Emporio Armani is available at Saks, and there already is a Boutique Giorgio Armani selling 20% Collezioni, and 80% his signature and very expensive Black Label Couture clothing. But the Emporio Armani at the airport of course is just to serve the international travelers coming into the city or having to change planes to get to their final international destination. So it will not be that accessible to the Atlanta shopper.

I like you have studied not only the layout of Lenox and/or Phipps, but also the retailer configuration, and Simon just does not seem to know what they are doing, nor how to do it right. ct, I believe you hit it right on the money in regard that Lenox, Phipps, and South Park need a new owner like Forbes. That is the only way I think that it will EVER be right. We shall see my friend. ;)

I agree! I knew Simon messed up Lenox and Phipps, but I didn't really think there was anything wrong with SouthPark :dunno:

Then, I of course realize that they definitely could do better in the Macy's wing as it's neither upscale or very busy. Also, there is a chance that the roof would never have collapsed if they had better maintained it, but as long as it doesn't happen again it won't be a problem. Also, someone said that H&M was NOT opening, and that would help them so much if they put an H&M like in my SouthPark plan. Of course, they knew they couldn't do SouthPark like they did with Lenox/Phipps. I think they bought SouthPark during the middle of the expansion, or possibly before, I am not sure. They knew they would hve to renovate and improve it to seal its name as the most upscale mall in the Carolinas. Lenox/Phipps were already the top malls in GA, so I guess they figure they didn't need to do anything to it, and up until recently, they didn't.

I am kind of afraid to see whether they mess up on the outdoor portion or if they do a really good job with it. I am hoping it will be at least average, or okay. But Simon could still surprise us! :fun:

I LOVE the idea of a moving sidewalk bridge think like a Somerset! Traffic is so bad and it's kind of confusing to get from Lenox to Phipps, or vice-versa, so the time I save from going there means I have more shopping time and both malls and also means I will likely spend more money. With the extra money they would make from that, a new skybridge thing could likely pay itself off within 2 or 3 years, maybe.

If you look at Bloomingdale's at the mall, the original store was renovated and looks really nice on the exterior, but the newer part hasn't been renovated and needs to be. That is basically the whole story of Lenox Square. Some of the mall looks really good, but the rest of the mall doesn't. Really, the only thing I like about the mall is the Neiman Marcus store, the Neiman Marcus wing, and the roofing. I love the large skylights, and the the ceiling through the rest of the mall, but obviously not the warehouse kind of the plaza wing. I also do like the idea of making Phipps 'Two Lenox Square'. I like that.

I didn't even think of how much of a pain it is to go all over the store. That sounds terrible. Apparently there is a similar situation at Macy's. Someone said that the dress pants and coats are on level 1, but the dress shirts are on level 3 so you have to go all the way up just to get your dress shirt. Who's bright idea was that? Haha.

I don't really think it would really hurt the sales of the department stores at all.

I think that Forbes is just really great. The only thing I can think that is wrong is that they have a Sears at Palm Beach Gardens, but that's one of only 2 in Palm Beach County, as far as I know. Besides, that doesn't really affect the stores in the mall, besides there are many upscale malls in FL with a Sears store. Other than that, there really is nothing wrong with Forbes. Another thing is that Simon's websites are usually the same as the rest and are boring, whereas Forbes Mall websites look VERY classy. I would almost be worried for Lenox and Phipps if Forbes would have bought Perimeter from GGP. They probably would have been able to demolish the Bloomingdale's store, expand the mall (and renovate), and maybe even convince Saks or Neiman Marcus to open another store there, instead of the Von Maur that is currently there. We'll see how that goes, haha. I just can't see someone shopping at a Von Maur when it looks kind of like a mix of a 90's Nordstrom and 90's Belk (or something) and you can get the same thing next door at Nordstrom with better service and without an ugly, tacky store. We will see how that works out. haha :sick:

But, if it were me I would try to attract these stores to Lenox:

Chanel

CH Carolina Herrera

D&G (or Dolce & Gabbana)

Dior

Gilly Hicks

Grand Lux Cafe

Just Cavalli

Topshop

Yves Saint Laurent

etc. (I am sure there are more, haha but it's just too early for me to think of everything, lol)

I agree! I knew Simon messed up Lenox and Phipps, but I didn't really think there was anything wrong with SouthPark :dunno:

Then, I of course realize that they definitely could do better in the Macy's wing as it's neither upscale or very busy. Also, there is a chance that the roof would never have collapsed if they had better maintained it, but as long as it doesn't happen again it won't be a problem. Also, someone said that H&M was NOT opening, and that would help them so much if they put an H&M like in my SouthPark plan. Of course, they knew they couldn't do SouthPark like they did with Lenox/Phipps. I think they bought SouthPark during the middle of the expansion, or possibly before, I am not sure. They knew they would hve to renovate and improve it to seal its name as the most upscale mall in the Carolinas. Lenox/Phipps were already the top malls in GA, so I guess they figure they didn't need to do anything to it, and up until recently, they didn't.

I am kind of afraid to see whether they mess up on the outdoor portion or if they do a really good job with it. I am hoping it will be at least average, or okay. But Simon could still surprise us! :fun:

I LOVE the idea of a moving sidewalk bridge think like a Somerset! Traffic is so bad and it's kind of confusing to get from Lenox to Phipps, or vice-versa, so the time I save from going there means I have more shopping time and both malls and also means I will likely spend more money. With the extra money they would make from that, a new skybridge thing could likely pay itself off within 2 or 3 years, maybe.

If you look at Bloomingdale's at the mall, the original store was renovated and looks really nice on the exterior, but the newer part hasn't been renovated and needs to be. That is basically the whole story of Lenox Square. Some of the mall looks really good, but the rest of the mall doesn't. Really, the only thing I like about the mall is the Neiman Marcus store, the Neiman Marcus wing, and the roofing. I love the large skylights, and the the ceiling through the rest of the mall, but obviously not the warehouse kind of the plaza wing. I also do like the idea of making Phipps 'Two Lenox Square'. I like that.

I didn't even think of how much of a pain it is to go all over the store. That sounds terrible. Apparently there is a similar situation at Macy's. Someone said that the dress pants and coats are on level 1, but the dress shirts are on level 3 so you have to go all the way up just to get your dress shirt. Who's bright idea was that? Haha.

I don't really think it would really hurt the sales of the department stores at all.

I think that Forbes is just really great. The only thing I can think that is wrong is that they have a Sears at Palm Beach Gardens, but that's one of only 2 in Palm Beach County, as far as I know. Besides, that doesn't really affect the stores in the mall, besides there are many upscale malls in FL with a Sears store. Other than that, there really is nothing wrong with Forbes. Another thing is that Simon's websites are usually the same as the rest and are boring, whereas Forbes Mall websites look VERY classy. I would almost be worried for Lenox and Phipps if Forbes would have bought Perimeter from GGP. They probably would have been able to demolish the Bloomingdale's store, expand the mall (and renovate), and maybe even convince Saks or Neiman Marcus to open another store there, instead of the Von Maur that is currently there. We'll see how that goes, haha. I just can't see someone shopping at a Von Maur when it looks kind of like a mix of a 90's Nordstrom and 90's Belk (or something) and you can get the same thing next door at Nordstrom with better service and without an ugly, tacky store. We will see how that works out. haha :sick:

But, if it were me I would try to attract these stores to Lenox:

Chanel

CH Carolina Herrera

D&G (or Dolce & Gabbana)

Dior

Gilly Hicks

Grand Lux Cafe

Just Cavalli

Topshop

Yves Saint Laurent

etc. (I am sure there are more, haha but it's just too early for me to think of everything, lol)

Atlanta needs an "All Saints" store....Their clothes are amazing!

AllSaints is actually sold at Bloomingdales. I believe they are seeing how well that does before setting up a location in the main center.

Topshop will not enter in the American market until at least 2018, so it will be a while until they establish a free-standing location in Atlanta. In the mean time, Topshop clothing will be available in fourteen Nordstroms, which includes the Phipps Plaza location. I'm not sure about the other stores, but I know that Abercrombie & Fitch (the owner of Gilly Hicks) is still plagued with financial issues, so I doubt Gilly Hicks will be expanding anytime soon. Ditto with Dolce & Gabbana. It certainly doesn't have the mass appeal that it once had in the 1990s. I think that stores such as Tod's, Ted Baker, and Miu Miu are more plausible and reasonable options. Miu Miu opened a boutique in Houston a year ago, a market that is undeniably similar to that of Atlanta's retail market.

AllSaints is actually sold at Bloomingdales. I believe they are seeing how well that does before setting up a location in the main center.

Topshop will not enter in the American market until at least 2018, so it will be a while until they establish a free-standing location in Atlanta. In the mean time, Topshop clothing will be available in fourteen Nordstroms, which includes the Phipps Plaza location. I'm not sure about the other stores, but I know that Abercrombie & Fitch (the owner of Gilly Hicks) is still plagued with financial issues, so I doubt Gilly Hicks will be expanding anytime soon. Ditto with Dolce & Gabbana. It certainly doesn't have the mass appeal that it once had in the 1990s. I think that stores such as Tod's, Ted Baker, and Miu Miu are more plausible and reasonable options. Miu Miu opened a boutique in Houston a year ago, a market that is undeniably similar to that of Atlanta's retail market.

I did forget that All Saints was at Bloomingdale's, but I think that a store could open at Lenox before too long.

Actually, Topshop has already entered the American market. There are currently stores in New York, Chicago, and Las Vegas. I see Miami, LA, Houston and Atlanta, etc. as their probable next locations.

Abercrombie & Fitch isn't doing so great, but I think they are slightly improving and hopefully they will continue that way. They are expanding internationally, but I don't know anything about them expanding in the US. They really, really need to, though. It seems to be a good brand but not many people know about it, and they need to start advertising for it and open more stores. I am not really sure why they decided to open in Hartford, Connecticut and Sacramento, CA without stores in Atlanta, San Francisco, Orlando, etc. If they want to last then that's something they need to do, and even though I'm not sure they would open, I am still not counting them out as never opening at Lenox.

With Dolce & Gabbana, even though it may not be very popular like Gucci, LV, etc. I would like to see a store in Atlanta. Miu Miu, etc. like you said would also be great additions.

This is the link to the renderings of Lenox's renovation that Martinman posted in the Buckhead Developments thread:

livablebuckhead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lenox-Square-Mall.pdf

I am pleasantly surprised with it! I think it will turn out to be great!! Also, it looks like The Cheesecake Factory is relocating to the mall. I wonder what will go in their current Buckhead space?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Miami will get Topshop first then Atlanta I know Atlanta was the first to get H&M in the south Topshop is already opening up a location in LA at The Grove.....This winter I do believe that if Phipps and Lenox was one mall It would be so much better and probably would attract more options. I went to that Small G star raw store and its attached to Standard I guess they are testing to see if that small one performs well before they open a larger one. Does anyone know when Club monaco will open back up?

Edited by DOLCE&GABBANA

• 2 weeks later...

^^And only the 8th boutique to open in the United States, and her goods can only be found in the likes of Saks and Neiman Marcus. This place must really be for the "Well Heeled" shoppers. Considering the location, I am sure it will do well at Phipps Plaza.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...