Pictures of Bentonville

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here's some more pics. All of these are around the Bentonville Square. Of course the last pic is where it all started for Wal-mart. Although technically I think I heard there was another store opened somewhere else in Arkansas that didn't do well and he closed it and then came to NWA.

90432533_d82d2463f8_o.jpg

90432536_becc636c72_o.jpg

90432538_8e5b7244f1_o.jpg

90432539_bb6dae4838_o.jpg

90432933_f86940131c_o.jpg

90432934_4474913f9d_o.jpg

90432935_136a959475_o.jpg

90432936_605241e9fc_o.jpg

More pics later.

Okay here are some shots of some older houses in the area. I don't remember what street I took as I left the Bentonville Square. I thought it was odd how many of them shared certain characteristics that I don't recall seeing any other houses having before.

img0734s6kp.jpg

img0738s0te.jpg

img0740s3yf.jpg

img0747s1za.jpg

img0746s9af.jpg

img0749s6fb.jpg

img0750s4uz.jpg

Okay here's the last group of pics as I head back towards the Square. If I'm not mistaken the last building, the Hotel Massey/Hotel Eagle, is the currect Bentonville Public Library. If that's the case then they're working on a new building and will be leaving. I have no idea what future plans lie in store for this building. But it's a very nice old building. It would be great if they could renovate it back into a hotel.

img0755s2as.jpg

img0758s6qp.jpg

img0756s8ni.jpg

img0759s0fs.jpg

img0752s3yx.jpg

img0753s6mu.jpg

img0760s1ib.jpg

img0763s1kw.jpg

img0764s9sj.jpg

img0765s2tu.jpg

One of these days I'll have to go back and take some pics not around the Square. I probably should have tried taking some pics around the Wal-mart hq and some other areas but didn't really have the time I wanted to do all those things.

Those are some great pics Mith. When the weather warms up I'm going to have to walk through downtown Bentonville. It's impossible to appreciate the history and architecture of Bentonville while driving through it.

I don't know what they have planned for Hotel Massey but personally I'd like to see it be converted into apartments or maybe a craft mall.

Those are some great pics Mith. When the weather warms up I'm going to have to walk through downtown Bentonville. It's impossible to appreciate the history and architecture of Bentonville while driving through it.

I don't know what they have planned for Hotel Massey but personally I'd like to see it be converted into apartments or maybe a craft mall.

Those are some interesting ideas too.

I like the Idea of Lofts as well. I know the new 4 story buiding in Downtown Bentonville that's suppose to include Condos. I'd like to see more condos and townhomes come into that area.

Archived