Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Grand Rapids Fantasy Sport HQ?

Picked up this STORY from GRNow about a local company with a site called Mock Draft Central, that has received some seed money from Grand Angels to expand the business. Anyone into this? My neighbor is into it BIG-TIME! Is Grand Rapids the next "Fantasy Sports Worldwide HQ"?

This was my first year for football; I played on yahoo and got crushed. I didn't even make my league's playoffs :( . I've been playing fantasy bball for years now.

I think MiBiz ran a similar story this week (maybe it was the BJ I forget). How does his site work? All he does is the drafts, so does that mean that ESPN and yahoo contract with him to run their live drafts?

My dad won 500 hundered on some fantasy BBL draft racket online. If it puts GR on the map then it sounds extra good to me.

i remember reading an article about this guy about a week prior to this announcement that he started the company as an altimatum(sp?) from his wife to start making $$$ on his hobby.

I like the grand angels plan of investing locally. I hope their investments help build some new fortune 500 companies in GR.