What

Tre 4

I love International Plaza because it has a 4 Diamond Hotel Renaissance Hotel and the Outdoor Lifestyle Center with it's nightlife and restaurants.

International Plaza - Tampa

(Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Dillard's, Louis Vitton, Apple, Rhuel, Gucci, Diesel, Blue Martini, Cheesecake Factory, Capital Grille, Hugo Boss )

WestShore Plaza - Tampa

(Macy's, Sak's 5th Ave, Maggiano's, The Palm, Metropolitan Deluxe)

Mall at Millenia - Orlando

(Bloomingdale's & Many of the Same Stores as International Plaza)

Countryside Mall - Clearwater. FL

(Macy's & The Ice Skating Rink in the Center Court)!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas - Galleria

Houston - Galleria

San Antonio - River Center and North Star

Orlando - Mall at Millenia for its look, although I think its small.... or Florida Mall

Atlanta - Lenox

Miami - Bayside Marketplace * I think thats the name of it...not sure if its really considered a mall...it's set up like a mall but its outdoors but I loved the atmosphere and its location.

Four seasons in Greensboro for old time sakes. It was the first "mega mall" I went to. I had to be all of 6 years old. BUT I have to say it is Cross Creek in Fayetteville. I spent most of my teenage years hangin out there. The only thing is that it only has one level and it is one of the most packed malls in the state during the holiday season.

Hanes Mall In Winston-Salem, NC is very nice.

Hanes Mall is very cool and unique in the way there are really two malls. The old Mall on one side of a department store, and the new mall on the other side of a department store. The fact that you have to pass through the interlocking department store is something I haven't seen at any other mall.

Hanes Mall is very cool and unique in the way there are really two malls. The old Mall on one side of a department store, and the new mall on the other side of a department store. The fact that you have to pass through the interlocking department store is something I haven't seen at any other mall.

I haven't been to Hanes Mall in about 2 years.

Does anyone know what year the new mall opened?

What's so great about Lenox? I mean, North Point Mall in Alpharetta and Town Center Mall in Kennesaw are much more practical, and they have better selections of stores

You may be correct but I can only speak of what I know - since we typically stay in Buckhead when visiting Atlanta, these are the malls I'm both familiar with and enjoy in the area.

• 4 months later...

I'm pretty fond of Dallas' Galleria. Also, Grapevine Mills in suburban Dallas and Katy Mills in suburban Houston are great outlet destinations. The Stonebriar Mall in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, TX, is also really nice and has an excellent location. The parking deck is underground, so you can park on the surface lot or drive underground to the parking deck.

Closer to home, a newer outdoor outlet destination, patterned after the Mills properties but is open-air, would be Louisiana Boardwalk. Undoubtedly one of the classiest outlet malls. It mixes outlet shopping with a Bass Pro, Hooters, Joe's Crab Shack, a multiplex theater, bowling alley, nightclubs, and outdoor food court. Add to that a trolley that runs along track throughout the center of the project and an awesome river view. Eventually there will also be a marina and 2 hotels.

1. Memorial City Mall (Houston)

2. Katy Mills/Grapevine Mills (Katy/Grapevine)

3. The Galleria (Houston)

4. Lenoxx (Atlanta)

5. Mall of Georgia (Buford)

I've heard the Galleria in Houston is actually nicer than the one in Dallas, but I've only been to the one in Dallas.

I've heard the Galleria in Houston is actually nicer than the one in Dallas, but I've only been to the one in Dallas.

I've never been to the Galleria in Dallas, but I have been to the one in Houston, and I love it. Of the mall's I've been to in the South, the Galleria in Houston is my second favorite, behind only Katy Mills in Katy, TX outside of Houston.

In Louisiana, my current favorite would have to be the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge, but I have a feeling that will change once I really check out the Louisiana Boardwalk up in Shreveport-Bossier City. :thumbsup:

Archived