Topic Ratings

monsoon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does our rating of each thread show up to everyone or just to ourselves? I just changed this from 5 to 4 (for test purposes), does everyone see that change. Sorry, just wondering its purpose.

Only members+ will see the rating system unless something has changed. And yes, everyone in the members+ group can see the ratings of each thread.

edit: Ok, so Spartan was a little quicker on the draw and said it in less words than I did. :lol:

I trust that the topic ratings will stay in the general sections, or will this be implemented throughout the site? It could be a catalyst for discussion on some threads, but could also be detrimental to others.

We're only trying it in the general sections for now. There is no big push for it in other sections.

I trust that the topic ratings will stay in the general sections, or will this be implemented throughout the site? It could be a catalyst for discussion on some threads, but could also be detrimental to others.

A decision has not been made one way or the other but we are taking opinions such as yours into account for what happens with the new topic ratings system.

Archived