It's coming, are YOU exicted?

wolverine

All of the media outlets (except FSN, who is at HRC and Hockeytown Cafe) are taping and broadcasting from the Ren Cen. The wintergarden and GM world were crazy busy this morning.

This afternoon I will be on the radio, talking about Detroit STAR on 1270am around 5:30pm...not sure if anyone cares, but I'll be fluffing the city a bit.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never thought there would be a day when I would hear this. :rofl:
LOL, well there are places to park, they just might not be legal places to park. It wasn't real bad this morning (you can still get to most garages), but come Friday you won't be able to find any spots downtown unless you have a special pass. Parking should be plentiful in the Cass Corridor this weekend though, since the Temple Apartments on Temple are being demolished for parking. :lol:

i'll probably be going to Detroit to cheer for the Steelers. I was wondering where the best place to tailgate is?

According to this article, a parking lot at Cass & Elizabeth:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...mplate=printart

Also I saw something about Pontiac opening a lot somewhere south of the Silverdome (where the game was played in the 80's, last time SB was here) for RV parking for Pittsburghers.

HTH

I wasnt able to listen. How did it go?

It was amazing!! I ended up doing interviews with stations in Atlanta, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Nashville, and Houston. I talked about Detroit STAR, and how I created this organization and how the program brings in Professional athletes to mentor students. I've got a copy of the interview on my computer, I'll put it up on my server and post the link when I get some time.

Archived