Tri-Cities Photo of the Day

wolverine

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already answered a few posts up. Regardless, I can't picture myself in a small boat that has a high risk of tipping over. I can swim, but the taste of nasty Saginaw riverwater + dioxin getting in my mouth shortly after capsizing wouldn't be a great moment. BTW, the bridge in the background..... the city has painted the support columns and base white again which means it's now a blank slate for graffiti again. The paint has been getting heavy lately, I'm surprised they didn't sandblast and start fresh this year

• 1 month later...

I can recognize tri-cities rural anyday. Are you out on W. Center?

I don't know what it is, but for some reason Michigan rural areas seem more populated than other states. Not necessarily by new homes and subdivisions, but farms are much closer together.

Edited by wolverine

I love that house in the first photo. A very LONG LONG time ago, we had this amazing thread posted here with a good tour of all the homes on Center Av. I'm hoping to do a second round at that.

BTW, the old Carnegie Library gone bank looks superb. I think it's a very good adaptive reuse.