The Rumor Mill

btoy

So that proposal was 30-stories, and Bob Ellis is working on a possible new tallest for the state?! :shok: This is too much fun! :lol: I really hope BOTH are built before 2010. We could definitely make up for the long drought in the high-rise department with these additions. Let's hope they happen and are beautiful visual ambassabors of Greenville's international image. :shades:

Ok, yall... different subject here... I've seen some renderings of a residential tower. I know NO details. It's not all that tall, it would probably fit in well, height wise, with the South Main crowd. Anyway, I'm assuming it's for Greenville, but I don't know for sure. Much less do I know if it's downtown. But it looks like a classy building with a roof that is NOT flat. So, maybe I'm just getting hopes up I don't know, BUT I couldn't hold out on you guys...

If I find out more info I will pass it along. :)

Ok, yall... different subject here... I've seen some renderings of a residential tower. I know NO details. It's not all that tall, it would probably fit in well, height wise, with the South Main crowd. Anyway, I'm assuming it's for Greenville, but I don't know for sure. Much less do I know if it's downtown. But it looks like a classy building with a roof that is NOT flat. So, maybe I'm just getting hopes up I don't know, BUT I couldn't hold out on you guys...

I hate you.

See, the KING of teasers :P

Notice he didn't comment on his last hunch about the company :angry::P

Well, if I comment on the company and word gets out and ruins the deal and it never happens then was it worth the comment? I don't think so. And it's just a hunch.

The residential tower- I saw it from a distance... But I'd say that it is around ten. The top seemed to have indentions on the top two floors or so on the corners. So, other than a parapit (sp?), it might not be all that dramatic. Maybe the correct phrasing would have been that 'it's not a box'. But the building is kind of skinny, so the indentions, which are sizable, will have an impact on the building's top... Hmm, Sounds kind of confusing. I'll appologize in advance.

GvilleSC was telling us a little bit about the possible 8-10 residential tower that could be coming here and said it had a parapit, but obviously it's spelled parapet. Thanks for the info, Fiddlestix and Skyliner. :thumbsup:

Would that molding on the top of the Fieldhouse at West End be considered a parapet?

Edited by g-man430