Trump Tower Dallas

eastsider

Donald Trump has his eyes set on a unnamed piece of property for a possible project that would be called Trump Tower Dallas. Trump said that he would visit the proposed site next month when he is in town to speak at the Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo. He didn't give any other details other than to say that if he did do the project it would be "very, very successful".

Dallas Business Journal: Trump sets sights on Dallas

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump flew into town on the 19th to speak at the Learning Annex and to check out three sites for possible projects. He said that two of the sites he would do alone but the other would require another investor, which he denied would be part of Victory Park.

"I have three sites I'm looking at, two in particular," Trump told the Dallas Business Journal. "And I may invest in two and not do them for a while. I wouldn't do them all at the same time, because then I'd be competing against myself."

Trump said the chances of him doing a Trump Tower Dallas are 50-50.

Dallas Business Journal: Trump eyeing sites for Dallas tower

• 1 month later...

Donald Trump flew into town on the 19th to speak at the Learning Annex and to check out three sites for possible projects. He said that two of the sites he would do alone but the other would require another investor, which he denied would be part of Victory Park.

Trump said the chances of him doing a Trump Tower Dallas are 50-50.

Dallas Business Journal: Trump eyeing sites for Dallas tower

Uptown seems like a good place and would fit with all of the other condo development there.

To take a different slant, though, building in the Arts District would provide a different and even classier product. A signature building there would really stand out.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious... anything new on this subject?

Trump really seems to be hot for new tower developments these days, with the possibility of the Dallas project, the New Orleans project, and the Chicago project.

So if he decides for sure to do the Dallas project, I suppose he'll have to stage another season of The Apprentice so he can find someone to lead that project as well. :D

• 3 months later...

Just curious... anything new on this subject?

Nothing new, it appears that this may have just been a publicity stunt to create buzz for his speaking engagement. Earlier this year he was talking about a possible Atlanta project a couple weeks before hes was scheduled to give a speech there. Looks like a pattern is developing. <_<

Archived