Parkway Plaza

DigitalSky

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, and the one in Mebane also had a Subway (as opposed to McDonalds that is in many of their supercenters like Burlington and Hillsborough) Does the one in Lexington that has just opened have a Subway or?? for their on site eatery?

I posted this yesterday.

Ours in Burlington has long had a McDonalds. For a short time it went to being a Radio Grill, but then switched back to a McDonalds.

I also noticed that the one on Battleground in Greensboro is soon to have a Subway.

I posted this yesterday.

Ours in Burlington has long had a McDonalds. For a short time it went to being a Radio Grill, but then switched back to a McDonalds.

I also noticed that the one on Battleground in Greensboro is soon to have a Subway.

How old is the one on Battleground, if you know?

Earlier in this thread you guys asked of some pics of our new sprawl-mart. Moms had to make a quick trip out there so I snapped a couple pics. Its only of the exterior.

3005medium9qb.jpg

3006medium1ta.jpg

Looking at the Garden Center. Towards the gas station, South Lexington Elementarty and Cotton Grove Road.

3007small7ts.jpg

Wal-Mart has started to add more national known eateries in its stores. For instance they just took out the old Radio City Cafe (I think that's the name) in the W-M here in Winston and replaced it with a Subway.

I was in Reading, PA over the weekend and noticed a Subway at their Wal Mart.

Its becoming less common to see McDonalds at Wal Mart which i used to see them at many Wal Mart locations all the time. In Pinehurst, most people were smart enough to just wait until they left Wal Mart, drove 2 seconds to the Micky D's up the road and save some money. McDonalds didnt last very long at the Aberdeen Wal Mart location (the wal mart serving Moore County).

Archived