weill

New Roanoke Forumers

Hey Everybody my name is weill, an active forumer of Skyscrapercity.com and here to join urbanplanet.org!! I will try to become an everyday roanoke poster since other people havent (ive been a lurker) Hope to met yall later -weill-

Hey Everybody my name is weill, an active forumer of Skyscrapercity.com and here to join urbanplanet.org!! I will try to become an everyday roanoke poster since other people havent (ive been a lurker) Hope to met yall later -weill-

Welcome to the forum Weill. :)

yeah i have been trying to get on urbanplanet for about a month but it wouldnt let me with the yahoo so i got my local service provider and it got me in

They do have the sign... :)

Actually, they are seeing some new housing, and they did get a new shopping center at the intersection of Rt. 40 and US 29 Business a few years ago.

It's not much: just a Food Lion and a Dollar General and other shops, with a freestanding Gretna Drug out front, but it's more than what they had before and it's situated right in the downtown area.

Roanoke native currently living in Richmond. I've got a lot to say later, when I have time.

Welcome! stop by the Richmond forum sometime too!

Hey all. I have been lurking for a while and posting some recently as you may have noticed. My wife and 18 month old son and I live very near downtown in the Old Southwest neighborhood. I have been in Roanoke 7 years. I was brought here by internship and stayed because of landing an excellent job and the love of my life! :D I lived many years in Chicago and you will notice I have a special place in my heart for that city. If you like city living then you will love Chicago period. I think Roanoke has tremendous potential and in the last couple of years feel it is finally making some movement toward developing that potential.

I hope that is not too much information. Just to add to it, I found out today we are expecting our second child! I'm very excited and as a result can't sleep so I'm pecking at the keyboard tonight.