Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weill

Restaurants in Roanoke

In west Roanoke County, where Salem City/Roanoke City Lines met on 419/Keagy Rd. Intersection, the Keagy Village site is going through after years of complaints. If you remember back to Early January 2004, Kahn Development Co. asked to build a 10 story building on this site, also the same company bringing Keagy Village, but without the 10 story building. Plains to build atleast 1 restraunt, and perhaps Roanokes 3rd Starbucks. Kahn stated that he will not disclose other tenants.

From what I read in the paper, Bonefish Grill is going to be the restaurant. That will be really cool.

Having another Starbucks would be great too. That neighborhood doesn't have a coffee shop.

I think we are getting a restaurant here in VB named Bonefish but don't know if it is the same one. Also, Starbucks is expanding everywhere. Here in VB they have opened at least 3-4 new locations in the last couple of years.

Ugh. Tenbucks can keep their overpriced sludge. They have more locations than god. IMO, support your local coffee shops (they're usually cheaper and have more character).

bonefish grill? never heard of it, lol, i want a Awful Authors!
Actually, I like Bonefish a little better than Awful Arthur's. Anyway, there are already three Awful Arthur's in the Valley: Downtown, Towers Mall, and Salem.

bonefish is really good for a chain, I think it's owned by the same people that own outback
That company also owns Carrabba's. No word yet on whether we'll get one of those...

so thats why Corned Beef got that? well i went by the downtown Awful's and it was pretty packed even tonight, the night after that big fight

never heard of that, but i think Hotel Roanoke has opened up a new club called aka:
AKA sounds nice, but you've never heard of the Regency Room? It's a Roanoke landmark.