Crazy Visual Effects

PBJ

Check this out. The designers of these buildings created some CRAZY effects on the interiors.

Edited out.. this morning it was cool.. now it's not, they changed the page, musta no liked the attention. Sorry for anyone who had to look at that.. :shok::sick::sick::shok:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! those are freaky cool... but i might get a little :sick: or :wacko: if i had to work/live/play in a space like that.

I think it only has that effect because it's a 2d picture. If you saw it in real life, I don't think it'd be the same, b/c we see in 3d. Those are 2d illusions.

Is this in GR? 'Cause I like to shake the hands of the folks who did this, man thats one hell of a concept. I like it that you really have to view the space at just the right angle to make it all come together and work. Thats awesome.

YIKES!!!

Now that is a visual effect in the office I could do without!

Definitely a different view from this morning.

Refresh the Linky Linky ASAP!

If you go back and read all the posts after

viewing the new image on the Linky Linky,

they take on a whole new twist. :w00t:

I took out the link, cause they changed the page I was pointing to...and I just puked a little in my mouth :sick:

I think the page I linked was actually hot-linking the pictures from somewhere else. Apparently they didn't like it, so they switched the pictures. Nasty little web trick, sorry for the old man on old man action .

:rofl: That whole thing was too funny! BTW: whoever reported it, you don't need to "report post to moderator" on something like that. It was obviously not intended that way and the original poster took care of it.

Sorry, but the way the other posters reacted after that made me wonder... :lol:

Archived