weill

Roanoke Photo of the Day

Also a good illustration of where the new art museum will be. It's going in the parking lot on the left for those that don't know. I've been too lazy to go photograph the site so thanks for posting this photo.

Also a good illustration of where the new art museum will be. It's going in the parking lot on the left for those that don't know. I've been too lazy to go photograph the site so thanks for posting this photo.

Great site for it, monk. Isn't it practically at the big market square? That bridge leads from Roanoke Hotel to the market, doesn't it?

Great site for it, monk. Isn't it practically at the big market square? That bridge leads from Roanoke Hotel to the market, doesn't it?

:lol: Wow Burt, you've been everywhere. You must have traveled alot, you know more about cities in Virginia than most locals.

i know where thats at but i dont know the streets around it, didnt there used to be a passenger station around there? we should make a thread about guessing where things are in roanoke.

30820205_7f4ce4d4ba_o.jpg

your serve

That looks very similar too my favorite parking garage in Norfolk. I'll have to find a picture so I can post it. They're almost identical though.

How about you guess the view. Obvious it was shot from the top of Mill Mountain, but as we all know - theres more than one overlook on the Mount.

So pick the direction, if you will. Or identify a landmark within if its easier for you.

Maybe a guess the photo thread is not such a bad idea...