Roanoke Photo of the Day

weill

Seen here is Noketown, a restraunt in West Downtown, recently closed, for reasons we may never know, some people think the owners had money problems and others think that the owners were too christain to run a restraunt that served achocal and nightlife.

DSCF5311.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, yeah here are a couple more and a re-edit of the condo shot. I took a bunch of photos but after looking at them the next day they weren't the great art that I thought I was creating the night before. ;) Edited with Adobe Lightroom. Too bad it's only a beta and once the final version is released they'll probably charge 600 bucks for it.

Campbell Ave looking east.

roanoke_sept7060032.jpg

Color corrected version of the condos plus took out the distraction in the upper right corner.

roanoke_sept7060035.jpg

Jefferson St looking south.

roanoke_sept7060037.jpg

Full moon and corner of some building. I forget it's name but it's being converted to condos also.

roanoke_sept7060048.jpg