Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachariahDaMan

NBA Championship

What are you guys early guesses for the NBA championship this season. Detroit, San Antonio and Dallas are doing great so far. I wouldn't mind seeing Detroit meet the Spurs for it again but hopefully this time the Pistons win!

Grizzlies-Pistons. Pistons in 6.

j/k. My Grizz are a couple years away (maybe one big star) from being title contenders. When they're on, they can beat anybody. But they lack consistency and Damon Stoudamire is out for the season.

Hopefully the Pistons. That team plays very well together as do the Spurs and a few

other teams who have players that dont want to be superstars. They play to win not play

to get Nike deals.

who cares....as far as i am concerned, basketball season ended a week ago with Florida winning.

You got that right buddy :)

although i think the champion will be the pistons, i have a feeling the dallas mavericks will beat the spurs.

I think that you are right with the Pistons, but I don't think that that the mavericks have the depth needed to beat the spurs.

although i think the champion will be the pistons, i have a feeling the dallas mavericks will beat the spurs.

I agree, I like Mavs-Pistons in the final.

Yayyy, my Pistons knocked off the Cavs today. I was getting so tired of LeBron.

I can't wait to see LeBron after a few more years of experience. I'm not old enough and only caught onto Jordan when he started winning; how was he in terms of court vision and team play (vs. Kobe's "me" style) compared to LeBron today?