Bored and Circus anxiety

Lexy

Just sitting here, getting ready to go downtown for the Circus and wanted to share a couple of pics that I took night before last. One is of the GEC on the first night of the RBBB Circus and the other is a night shot from Baptist Hospital. As you can tell, I am quite bored. :huh:

gecpan.jpg

Viridian sure is making an impact on the skyline. Density is acheived from this view!

westendpanomama.jpg

The beautiful sunset over West End.

Picture8572.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Circus...........

The Clowns of Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus...the REAL bigtop!

Picture8763.jpg

Bello (the "mascot") and HELLO!!!

Picture8813.jpg

Elephants

Picture8839a.jpg

The flying trampeeze(sp?). The "swish" features in the pic are the people flying around, LOL!!

Picture8875.jpg

Bello again.....

Picture8780.jpg

The spinning wheel thingy....really cool!

Picture8855.jpg

The Ring Master...

Picture8771.jpg

Leading up to the Finale....

Picture8882.jpg

A final pan of ALL the Elephants--------------------------------------------------->

circuspano.jpg

the elephants make me sad... :(

Well, it's either the Circus for them, or send them back to Africa and let them become a statistic lke many recently have. There has been a dramatic increase in the hunting deaths of Elephants in Africa recently, so I think it is pretty clear where their safety and well being is concerned.

HELLO is right! :thumbsup:

You know what else... I am almost positive I saw the Ring Master at the Stage saturday night... hmmm.... drinking some kind of martini... at a honkytonk :lol:

By the way... I'm new here... but this forum is great! It's exciting to learn about all the new developments in Nashville :)

Archived