Google Maps updates and extends satellite image data of Greensboro

ezcheese

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish both Google and Windows would update their maps for my neighborhood! I've been here 3+ years, and on Google, the land has been cleared for my neighborhood and the first 5 houses built. I was the 6th to be started, so you can't see me yet.. on Windows, they do show the foundation!

Come on folks, update me puh-leaze!!

I wish both Google and Windows would update their maps for my neighborhood! I've been here 3+ years, and on Google, the land has been cleared for my neighborhood and the first 5 houses built. I was the 6th to be started, so you can't see me yet.. on Windows, they do show the foundation!

Come on folks, update me puh-leaze!!

Some of these sites have imagery that dates back to 1999! :o

Wow! look at the progress at Southside..

before

after

Not sure if this deserves its own topic, but I noticed this map at ohenrybuilders.com. It seems to show townhomes planned on King Street, Arlington Street, and McAdoo.

http://greensborocontracting.com/arielview.jpg

Arlington Street lofts.

A lot of people think that the Southside development is near completion, but according the the contractor of O'Henry Builders it is only about 43% complete. It is my understanding that all of the land in and around the Railroad Yard on Macado, Victor Place ect., has been purchased by O'Henry builders and a private investor to be developed. The townhome lofts behind 107.5, just off of Arlington Street are listed for $279,000.00. They are quite unique in design.

A lot of people think that the Southside development is near completion, but according the the contractor of O'Henry Builders it is only about 43% complete. It is my understanding that all of the land in and around the Railroad Yard on Macado, Victor Place ect., has been purchased by O'Henry builders and a private investor to be developed. The townhome lofts behind 107.5, just off of Arlington Street are listed for $279,000.00. They are quite unique in design.

The is also condo proposal by another company that will be built in Southside "The towers at Southside"

i think it might have more to do with the density of the areas. all of the major cities in the u.s. have close up satellite images available, but the smaller ones are just starting to be added. if you look at massachusetts for instance, the entire state has close up images.

Archived