Favorite Downtown Buildings in Palm Beach County

Alexzero77

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, interesting thread....

I'll go by city....

Boca Raton: The Resort and Club tower (not exactly urban, but what a landmark!)

Delray Beach: There's no towers in Delray, but alot of great midrises. I can't think of one...haha

West Palm Beach: One City Plaza (when driving up Dixie/Olive you can see it from far away. And it's so sexy, and it replaced a nasty parking lot across the street from my college.

Personally I really hate the town of Palm Beach (no offence). I have bad memories from it a while ago. I don't quite remember, but it was some sort of gang war in one of those hotels making everyone go crazy. It was when the last murder took place I believe, too.

I can bet the entire city of Miami that the reason WPB is one of the most dangerous cities in the US is because of it's neighboors.

As for the Beach Club, I like it. It seems so unique... But the beach itself is crap :sick:

^I know West Palm Beach has it's areas of crime, but not Palm Beach. I haven't seen/heard of any crime on the island town of Palm Beach (except maybe "white-collar crime") ;)

As downtown West Palm continues to gentrify, all the "crime" will be pushed out west of I-95. Except for the northern parts of Tamarind...that's a hopeless case lol.

• 3 months later...

^I know West Palm Beach has it's areas of crime, but not Palm Beach. I haven't seen/heard of any crime on the island town of Palm Beach (except maybe "white-collar crime") ;)

As downtown West Palm continues to gentrify, all the "crime" will be pushed out west of I-95. Except for the northern parts of Tamarind...that's a hopeless case lol.

Nah, once it gets pushed to the unincorporated part of the city, the Palm Beach County Police Department will round all the criminals up. Great service!

Is the northern part of Tamarind where Service Road and South Street is?

Archived