Virginia Arts Festival Progress

tuffsim

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there been any progress or work done on the site? I'm not even 100% sure where this project is, anyone have any news?

It's on the same lot that Wachovia Center is being built on and no. It seems like that area is being used as a staging area right now.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

First time I've seen your site. Very nice. Thanks.

Thanks, hope you'll subscribe and maybe even participate!

We'll be launching version 2.0 soon as we will be affiliated with "Patchwork Nation," the new local-national collaborative project of PBS' NewsHour and the Christian Science Monitor. Launch date is TBD (June 09, though).

SmartRegion.org is the answer to the citizens of Hampton Roads call for ONE regional focus, ONE reliable source of information for all of Hampton Roads (think

• 1 month later...

Duh.. that stuff's old as dirt.. I was talking about the new performance hall and virginia arts hq..

Eh, there are other places to perform already. Roper Theater, Wells Theater, Chrysler Hall, Harrison Opera House, Generic Theater, and I think there is another one.

Please don't get me started with design review and Ray Gindroz! :whistling:

According to the article, all he asked for was better materials. I'm ok with that. I just wish he and the design review would be so critical with other projects around here...cough cough Belmont at Freemason cough cough colored stucco, what the hell! cough cough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived