Warm Your Resumes

MZT

While UrbanPlanet isn't a jobs forum, it is a good rumor mill... and I have heard from a reliable source that a Triad city will have an open "Planner 1" position soon. Entry level jobs are hard to find, and they don't open in city planning too often. Know any plannergeeks that just graduated? Get that dossier together, and watch the city websites....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While UrbanPlanet isn't a jobs forum, it is a good rumor mill... and I have heard from a reliable source that a Triad city will have an open "Planner 1" position soon. Entry level jobs are hard to find, and they don't open in city planning too often. Know any plannergeeks that just graduated? Get that dossier together, and watch the city websites....

I know for a fact there will be City Planner opening in Thomasville beginning in March. I'm not sure how quickly they will look to fill the position, but the opening will be there.

Archived