Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plasticman

Signature Tower Getting Serious

I received the following email today. I guess he is writing to anyone who wrote him with signature questions. But he posted a link the NEW sig website. This thing is a go.

I am writing to let you know that we are now accepting registrations for

Signature Tower. Registration will ensure that you receive information on

this unique opportunity. Please visit www.signaturetowernashville.com to

register today. Thank you for your interest in Signature Tower.

Tony Giarratana

Giarratana Development, LLC

This project just keeps on marching toward it's inevitable sucessful completion. I have no doubt that Tony will get the number of registrants he needs.

On the web site, I like the picture of the woman standing by the window, which overlooks eastern Nashville from 50 stories up!

On the web site, I like the picture of the woman standing by the window, which overlooks eastern Nashville from 50 stories up!

Yeah, that's probably the only way I'll ever see that view, barring winning the lotto or taking a helicopter ride or something.

Her ensemble IS great. The decor is also great. I really dislike a fussy interior design scheme and this is anything but.

The view is magnificent. The Signature Tower is an architectural gem in the making. I would definitely consider a home in the Signature Tower....I would love that view specifically. The river setting for Nashville is definitely a major plus. I can't wait till the day I get to tour this building.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed her tasty little outfit and decor but me, but you've answered that...and that's all I'll say about that. A gem in the making is quite the true statement as some interesting modifications concerning street interaction and appearance are in the works. This will truly be a magnificient statement downtown. I'm really beginning to entertain the move a bit more seriously now.

Ever since I first of the Signature Tower, I have been extremely estatic about the whole thing! I love the fact that Nashville has become a booming city, ever since I moved here from Florida I always loved going to Nashville. I guess its the urban feel I fell in love with. But Kudos on the info. , thanks!

Bellsouth looks so punny in that pic. I love it!!!! muhahahahahahaha....Sig looks like it's gonna stomp out Bellsouth in a blood and guts match.

Ever since I first of the Signature Tower, I have been extremely estatic about the whole thing! I love the fact that Nashville has become a booming city, ever since I moved here from Florida I always loved going to Nashville. I guess its the urban feel I fell in love with. But Kudos on the info. , thanks!

Westmoreland? I grew up in Lafayette.