Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Landmark Lofts Phase II

Here's what I found out. When Devries added on to the original CC Comstock building (1875) in 2001 they always had plans to continue the expansion and add 40 or so more condos to the North. The agent said that the addition has gone through many iterations, and will look a little more ornate than the current addition. Devries has revived the idea of building it maybe this year, but nothing for sure. Tom Nemitz at Cornerstone is the architect. She is sending me some renderings in the snail mail. :thumbsup:

The Business Journal had an article about it back in 2001:

http://www.grbj.com/GRBJ/ArticleArchive/20...mark+Living.htm

Anyone know how many condos/lofts are in the current building? I drive by that everyday and have wondered about it.

Why yes, ah do:

18 units from 800 to 2100 square feet

Three 4th floor units have 18' ceilings and sleeping lofts :shades:

All units have exposed brick walls

...from the GRBJ article :P

Which ones are these again? :dontknow:

I believe they are at the corner of 6th St. and Monroe (right next to the 6th street bridge.)

(GRDad, sorry about asking, but I couldn't get access to the article.)

I believe they are at the corner of 6th St. and Monroe (right next to the 6th street bridge.)

(GRDad, sorry about asking, but I couldn't get access to the article.)

Oooohhhh right, right.. Aren't those pretty expensive? They look awesome inside (from what I can see driving down monroe)

A friend bought one and several months later sold it. There was not much sound attenuation between his unit and others. After a few 3-4 am parties where he could not sleep, he moved out....hopefully the new ones will have a better system.