Linden, Elm, and Hudson Streets

MadVlad

... and it really bugs the crap outta me to see it do nothing. Right near the rotary, perfectly located for some great residential. They could probably get a real nice 10 story building in there and sell the place out immediately. Pretty much close to everything, and it would make the feel of the area a bit more secure (one less lot, and would really make the block). What do you guys think?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who owns that lot? I for one would love to live there, right near downtown and busnell park, and close to some great restaurants like Peppercorn's. Maybe we could get a consortium together and buy/develop it. It's times like these I wish I was in real estate development and not real estate M&A. I'm making the move soon though...

The leasing office for the Linden still stands at the corner of Elm and West St. Its been empty since the project was abandoned.

The city should really make an effort to make that area more pedestrian friendly. I used to walk to clients in the southern part of downtown from my office on Pearl St. Has anyone ever tried to walk the area around Pulaski Circle? You take your life in your hands...

Archived