Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psalm 91

New development next to Easy Way downtown

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

That's interesting... will that take the whole length of that block? B/c I think that parking lot by the UP tower is a prime location for a tower.

^Mixed use and only 4 stories. Plans include commercial and retail space on the first floor and basement level, and residential on the second, third and fourth floors. The residential space would include a total of eight units to be sold as condominiums or leased as apartments. The second floor would have three one-bedroom flats, while the third and fourth floors would be five two-bedroom, two-story townhouse-style units. The Phoenix would be capped off with a community rooftop garden. Seems like somthing that should be built in southend to me.

http://memphis.bizjournals.com/memphis/sto...30/daily26.html

Kinda reminds me of a taller GE5.

Seems like somthing that should be built in southend to me.

Kinda reminds me of a taller GE5.

I actually like the mix of highrise residential with this lowrise development. In that general area you've got the highrises--the Exchange Apts., 10 Main, that 60's thing across the street (used to be called Lowenstein Towers), the redeveloped Lincoln-American tower complex, the Goodwyn Building, etc.

With the ground level retail and the small scale, I think it will complement the highrises and give a more pedestrian/walkability factor to the area.