Split Rock Development Revisited?

GRDadof3

:lol: Hey wait a minute Sunlover. That one was my idea <_<

Actually the downtown shuffle was thought of previously when Old Kent still occupied the building . . . .

Yah, well inspired by DP FOX

. . speaking of DP Fox . . did anyone read about their new development in Eleuthera in the Bahamas? I know, I know . . .OFF TOPIC . . how do I sign up to work on this project??????!!!!! What a deal!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a rendering in tomorrow's GRBJ of this project. Wow, it's huge! Here's a peek:

98951951_21298e0a5e_b.jpg

I like the roof on the GR Spring plant that is reminiscent of an OLD factory :thumbsup:

I'm not sure about the giant glass shoeboxes and tower, but I agree with you on the sawtooth roof, GRDad. That would be very cool condo or office space.

Who were the architects on this, again? From New York...?

I'm not sure about the giant glass shoeboxes and tower, but I agree with you on the sawtooth roof, GRDad. That would be very cool condo or office space.

Who were the architects on this, again? From New York...?

CMS Architecture out of New York, I believe.

Which may explain the angles. They've done quite a few things in Miami.

Archived