Tennessee Woman Suing Janet Jackson

JunktionFET

Now this is just silly... Apparently this woman thinks that breasts are just horrible shameful little devices--perhaps this will inspire her to have a double mastectomy.

Tennessee Woman Suing Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake

janet_justin_FrankMicelotta.jpg

Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake are being sued by a woman who claims their raunchy duet at Sunday's Super Bowl caused her "outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury."

The pop superstars, and TV big-hitters MTV, CBS and Viacom, are named as defendants in Terri Carlin's lawsuit - and the Tennessee-native is determined to make the duo pay for their risqu

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a pic of that blown up a lil bit. My friend from school sent me it. I dont know if its right to post the link though. Actually its an article online about the halftime scandal and a couple unblurred pics of it and a zoomed in shot that shows that i was really a paisty. I didnt completely cover the nipple either.

Archived