Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JunktionFET

Tennessee Woman Suing Janet Jackson

12 posts in this topic

Now this is just silly... Apparently this woman thinks that breasts are just horrible shameful little devices--perhaps this will inspire her to have a double mastectomy.

Tennessee Woman Suing Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake

janet_justin_FrankMicelotta.jpg

Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake are being sued by a woman who claims their raunchy duet at Sunday's Super Bowl caused her "outrage, anger, embarrassment and serious injury."

The pop superstars, and TV big-hitters MTV, CBS and Viacom, are named as defendants in Terri Carlin's lawsuit - and the Tennessee-native is determined to make the duo pay for their risqu

wicked bizzah!!

The suit is obviously a ploy to get money. ... Where do I sign? :D

Ridiculous!!! Or should I say McRidiculous??? People have lost their minds today...

By the way, I planning on filling a lawsuit against Janet Jackson because she only allowed one breast to be seen. Anyone is interested to join this effort?

Sure, I'm game. I also was offended because she had a pasty on. It should be all or nothing, Janet baby.

God people are dumb there trying to get money for anything these days

I have a pic of that blown up a lil bit. My friend from school sent me it. I dont know if its right to post the link though. Actually its an article online about the halftime scandal and a couple unblurred pics of it and a zoomed in shot that shows that i was really a paisty. I didnt completely cover the nipple either.

We have Tivo, and according to the Tivo website, more people rewound and watched that part over again than any other time in Tivo history. Just a little random fact for the day....

I dont even like her music anymore. She sounds too much like Brittney Spears these days.

To me she sounds tired like she wants to go to sleep in her news songs

Yeah, she was big in 1985 when she was being coached and tutored by Prince and his crowd. But she doesn't have the talent to be as big as she is today. Like her brother, she needs to retire.