Who Will Win The Super Bowl XL

Tre 4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SunD,

Seattle is dissed in the national media for being a place of whiners, why not accept the fact that the NFL didn't make your kicker miss two pot shot FGs (IN A DOME!), have Hasselbeck throw a pick, make your D meltdown and allow Willie Parker the longest run in SB history, and make a Pop Warner team look like pros with your pathetic clock management at the end of both halves.

SunD don't walk right into the media trap . . . not again for Holmgren's sake :).

Oh I forgot to mention, how did the NFL make your Oline crumble for 3 sacks? Make Jerramy Stevens drop what 3, 4 JV catches?

SunD, you are very intelligent on most things PacNW, your region's inhabitants have a lot to learn about football.

SunD,

Seattle is dissed in the national media for being a place of whiners,

And the Stealers are being dissed as a fraud as they clearly had the game handed to them by the refs. They are calling Pittsburgh the biggest championship frauds and this the worst Super Bowl ever. Cowher's hall of fame chances were shot to shreds too because he didn't win this game, he was handed it by the refs. He will have to win a Super Bowl to become hall of fame material now.

Oh I forgot to mention, how did the NFL make your Oline crumble for 3 sacks? Make Jerramy Stevens drop what 3, 4 JV catches?

Despite that, Seattle wins easily if the refs call a fair game. That makes this even more painful. Take away one injury or a bad play or two and we win despite the most blatant bad reffing job in NFL history.

SunD, you are very intelligent on most things PacNW, your region's inhabitants have a lot to learn about football.

Actually I have found out that Stealers fans are the least knowledgeable football fans bar none. I think the people in your area need to learn some football. It is quite surprising too with the great players from that area.

If you knew football, you would know that Pittsburgh is the biggest fraud winner ever. All three of their scores were set up by big plays on the Seahawks third string safety. You would also know that the calls were b.s. and that Seattle wins the game easily if the refs call a fair game.

Actually I have found out that Stealers fans are the least knowledgeable football fans bar none. I think the people in your area need to learn some football. It is quite surprising too with the great players from that area.

Hmmm, let me understand this point . . . Pittsburgh people know nothing about something they invented in about two dozen different ways (First game, first team, first pro player, first major contract, first numbered jerseys, first televised game, I could go on for hours). Not to mention could claim the world's foremost experts on the matter as my sig indicates.

SunD if you want to talk about the intricacies of the game thats fine if you want to pretend you aren't playing "Pittsburgh ball" with PIAA alumni every time you watch the NFL you need to recheck your facts.

Maybe I hate coffee, maybe I think Starbucks is a fraud, but I would lose all credibility if I seriously thought that Seattle DIDN'T know about coffee.

SunD,

Seattle is dissed in the national media for being a place of whiners, why not accept the fact that the NFL didn't make your kicker miss two pot shot FGs (IN A DOME!), have Hasselbeck throw a pick, make your D meltdown and allow Willie Parker the longest run in SB history, and make a Pop Warner team look like pros with your pathetic clock management at the end of both halves.

SunD don't walk right into the media trap . . . not again for Holmgren's sake :).

your right I have to say.

Archived