Adams Street Lofts

thetoolman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Of this building the most challenging obsitcle would be the trees. I don't think there's another building around it, especially on the South side of it that would block view above the 2nd floor, if my memory serves me correctly. I'd need to get over there and take a look to be sure. I'll get you a picture since you can't be here to see for yourself.

SonyShots223.jpg

Taurean,

That would be awesome....

Currently I am on the 4th floor (north facing)... If possible next time you are over there try and give me a feeling of what I might be looking at outside my balcony..

There are still some units available on the south side but the best i remember there is a pretty decent sized building just to the south which might be a little bit of an eye sore...

Taurean,

That would be awesome....

Currently I am on the 4th floor (north facing)... If possible next time you are over there try and give me a feeling of what I might be looking at outside my balcony..

There are still some units available on the south side but the best i remember there is a pretty decent sized building just to the south which might be a little bit of an eye sore...

Well, Toad305, You've challenged TJ now & he won't be able to sleep until he get's up on top of this building getting you these aerial shots from every vantage point. :D That's just one of the things we love about TJ! He's usually operating in stealth mode for sure. :shades: Can't wait to see these pics of the different views because I know they'll show up here shortly.....right, TJ? :)

pressure rising... i feel it coming on. Lets talk about things north of this building. A block away i think is a really large and beautiful home, totally a sight (no joke, its nice) and beyond that the Govrn mansion! Image your evening walks! the trees will make it amazing.!.!

• 9 months later...

It seems Mastry's developers have a good number of projects going right now, with the Cliosters, and the numerous projects along Duval into Midtown, as well as this one. I like the new style they've brought in. I wonder if Cobyguy has anything to do with this one on Adams Street or did we ask him that already. Poonther should remember with all of the battles the two had!! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Adams Street Lofts

Tallahassee, FL

Construction is now underway on one of downtown Tallahassee's most anticipated projects. The Adams Street Lofts were proposed as the first of a series of new Workforce priced housing units to go up in the core of Tallahassee. Early reports indicate these units are in high demand as they are more affordable than other's recently built in the downtown area. Prices began in the mid 100s and the building is expected to feature a gym, high speed internet connectivity, and a coffee shop / small market space on the ground floor.

Building Features

• Exposed duct

Granite countertops

14' High ceilings

Stainless Appliances

Stained polished concrete floors

Modern Loft Style interior finishes

Floor to ceiling windows

Two garage parking spaces per unit

Outdoor balconies on every unit

Innovative Flexroom floorplans

ADAMSSTREETLOFTS5.jpg

North East Corner of Building

ADAMSSTREETLOFTS4.jpg

Front of Building

ADAMSSTREETLOFTS2.jpg

Southwest Corner of Building

ADAMSSTREETLOFTS.jpg

South side of Building

Project by: Leon Properties in Partnership with JDL Development

I'd absolutely LOVE to buy a unit there! It's a great location..........close to everything I need. I'm tired of renting, I want to buy! :shades:

I wonder what a monthly mortgage payment is for something like that. I wish I had someone to help me when it comes to stuff like that!

Archived