Adams Street Lofts

thetoolman

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adams Street Lofts

lofts%202.jpglofts%201.jpg

A renovation of an existing building, this multi-story condominium project will create an upscale, urban living environment near the heart of downtown Tallahassee.

With unique design features, the project will incorporate modern construction techniques and will utilize Mad Dog's experience in commercial renovation to deliver a successful project.

Source: MadDog

Adams Street Lofts

lofts%202.jpglofts%201.jpg

A renovation of an existing building, this multi-story condominium project will create an upscale, urban living environment near the heart of downtown Tallahassee.

With unique design features, the project will incorporate modern construction techniques and will utilize Mad Dog's experience in commercial renovation to deliver a successful project.

Source: MadDog

• 2 weeks later...

I happened to by next door this morning and noticed that they are moving pretty quickly on the exterior painting of the building. I was a little surprised though to see that it appears the developer is going with a different color than the original renderings (muted yellow/khaki vs. the original two-tone gray) unless this is just some sort of primer or protective coat before they apply the actual color. Either way, it's good to see progress as they must be getting closer to completion......

• 3 weeks later...

I was at the bank the other day and took a few shots of the lofts. They look really close to becoming finished now! there was actually a large crew working hard outside appearing to tie up some loose ends. It also looks like the entire thing is completely painted now. I only took the pictures from the same Non balcony side of the building, sorry guys.

2000785669180097381_rs.jpg

2000717577223073262_rs.jpg

Since we know the interior has to be almost done, with Florida's frequent interior updates; I guess I'm just hoping they do add a little more flair to the outside of the building.. If not, it appears to be move in ready in a few months :)

• 4 weeks later...

UPdate {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} Februaury 24, 2008

I find myself needing to to apologize to you also, TD, for not recognizing your nice UPdate above. I have no idea how I missed your and spc's recent contributions. Thanks again to both of you! :D

Here's my little piece to share. I was passing today and noticed the facility is completely painted in this new color and the balcony work appears to be complete on this side of the building. I have no clue what the inside of the building looks like (beyond the model which we saw on the Parade of Homes):

Picture-081.jpg

However it does appear a new sign has gone up on the site advertising the units at $180,000, down from the $190,000 on Michael Mastry's website.

february24005cb0.jpg

The units facing the west do not have tree cover so perhaps these do offer more for someone seeking to let more light into their Loft. I see these selling for more. It would be nice to see the developer purchase the Gemini building and covert that one as well.

Archived