Adams Street Lofts

thetoolman

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow it sure is taking them a long long time to finish up this project which isn't really new construction but a refurbish job. I remember viewing a unit in this building last May during the home show.....and now a year later they are just completing the project??

Very interesting about the price. I would have thought it would have dropped more. Question: Have any of the condo prices in the downtown area dropped significantly b/c of market conditions and the glut of them? If not they sure need to especially w/many more units being available via The Plaza.

I don't have a link, but I do seem to recall seeing an 'open house' and resident move-in announcement for the Lofts in the Democrat this past weekend so I ASSume the units are ready for occupancy. I also noted that the units (each b/t 850-900 sq. ft. based upon the announcement) are still being advertised as starting in the high 180's (and I'm not sure what the monthly condo association fees run) which leads me to believe that this building may be just as dark as the Tennyson and Gameday Center for a while to come :(

Not to hijack the thread, but on a related note........

What is the status of the condo/apartment conversion going on at Embassy House at Virginia and Gadsden? They've been working on that place forever, and I've seen little work done to the buildings. Is the project even still active?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived