Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dtwjim

where is the superbowl pics

im hoping someone will hook us up with a high res pic of some of the cool lighting on the ren cen. i hope they leave it up there it looks awesome. they should put it on all 4 towers and light it up on weekends.

Its like christmas morning in terms of quality pictures for desktops. I think everyone who went to the trouble of taking a tripod down there ended up with spectacular photos.

sb42b.jpg

WOW. What a great skyline shot. That has got to be the coolest I have ever seen. I wish I went to Windsor for a night, after checking this out.

Time to grade the building light schemes!

Stott: B- Nice job with the lights on top, more on in the building though

Penobscot: A- Not a lot of lights on inside, but the top makes up for it.

Buhl D+ The only reason why you didn't fail was because you had your roof lights on. Even the Broderick beat you, haha.

150 W. A- A crapload of exterior lights gives you a reason not to turn your interior one on.. Pretty good.

Guardian A- Beautiful spotlights, not enough interior lights to pull of an A though

Raymond James A Nice work on keeping all the lights on. You actually look like someones home.

1 Woodward A- Pretty damn good.

Comerica Tower A Well done

Yah, Windsor had the best views (as always) thos punks! ;)

Though Comerica Tower must have kept their metor-reader busy that week, I still think it gets like a B+. The roof of that building was made for exterior lighting, even if it was increadibly subtle.

Yah, sometimes I just want to slice the top of Comerica Tower off and up it on one of the surface lots and shine my own spotlights on it. :)