Wal-Mart may add more superstores to Metro Detroit

Allan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can say that again. Of course I am biased. I've always hated Walmart for many reasons. They destroy communities, close down local stores, and treat their employees poorly. And their buildings are quite ugly if I may say so myself.

Well these new store are like models after the city it's in but if that's the case sumter's wal marts need to be rundown crack heads on the coner cars on blocks and grass grown over if they want to fit in but i agree there ulgy and it's just a HUGE box in the middle of no where

Walmart takes advantage of tax incentives communities offer, and then right when the tax incentive ends, they move down the road to another community. So they continue blighting community after community, destroying family-owned businesses. And their buildings are very ugly if I may say so myself. I refuse to shop there. Not only do they destroy communities, but they treat their employees like crap.

Archived