Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allbusiness

ICSC Event -- March 7

FYI: The local chapter of the International Council of Shopping Centers is focusing their next event on mixed use urban villages, downtown development and re-inventing cities. I can't answer questions about the event. I just happened to receive their mailing today.

Their web page/PDF flyer is at:

ICSC West Michigan Alliance Program

FYI: The local chapter of the International Council of Shopping Centers is focusing their next event on mixed use urban villages, downtown development and re-inventing cities. I can't answer questions about the event. I just happened to receive their mailing today.

Their web page/PDF flyer is at:

ICSC West Michigan Alliance Program

If you look closely through the list of names you may see a certain UP'ers name listed...................

If you look closely through the list of names you may see a certain UP'ers name listed...................

You are everywhere Nitro :w00t:

Apparently everywhere but home.....at least according to my wife. :blush:

You should introduce her to the wonderful world of Urbanplanet. At least that way, you two could spend some quality time together. :thumbsup: At least that is what my wife is threatening to do.

That is so cool Nitro! I didn't know that Ray Vukovich was on the Planet! Say, Hey, Ray!