A cold day in Boston

tocoto

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Boston on Friday for work and took a few pictures in the snow. I was also in Watertown and was going to take some pictures there, but the snow changed to rain, and my desire to stand around taking pictures dwindled. It was quite a soggy ride home on the Commuter Rail that night :(

2004-0206%20001.jpg

2004-0206%20002.jpg

2004-0206%20003.jpg

2004-0206%20004.jpg

2004-0206%20005.jpg

I was in Harvard Square to catch the trackless trolley to Watertown and took a couple pics there too.

2004-0206%20006.jpg

2004-0206%20007.jpg

2004-0206%20008.jpg

Very nice stuff Cotuit!

I often park on Tremont Street near Clarendon and walk up to Copley like you did. Atelier 505 is one of my favorite new developments. It has litterally transformed the area. On the way there are tons of little townhouses to check out, that people often overlook on the side streets.

Very nice stuff Cotuit!

I often park on Tremont Street near Clarendon and walk up to Copley like you did. Atelier 505 is one of my favorite new developments. It has litterally transformed the area. On the way there are tons of little townhouses to check out, that people often overlook on the side streets.

I love the Atelier 505 too. I used to live near the Hard Rock so that's my old stomping grounds. There were actually a few other people out taking pictures of the snow on Clarendon when I was trudging by.

I wish I had got some pictures of Watertown, but the rain was really too much. And as you can see in the Harvard Square pics, even though it was about 12:30, it was getting pretty dark and gloomy.

Archived