Viridian Model

urbanbna

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I didn't realize that the Viridian is actually touching the L&C Tower. Are there any condos on that side of the building?

I think I recall another post at some point saying that side has mostly elevator shafts and stairwells... but maybe there's some condos too?

I think I recall another post at some point saying that side has mostly elevator shafts and stairwells... but maybe there's some condos too?

From looking at the website, their are condos on that side. I had no idea the two buildings were that close. I would never buy a condo that had such a terrible view. But the website says 95% sold, so I guess the view isn't as important as I would think :blink:

here is the floor plan for the area from the garage up to the penthouses, it has condos on all sides. must suck to have that view, but nice to live in the building. i guess it evens itself out.

floorplan.JPG

The garage is really only thing that close to the L&C. The residential portion is 15 feet or so away. The affordable units (those which sold for approx. $130k) do, if looking straight out the window, see the stone of the L&C. But, if you're on the balcony, you can left and look right and have a pretty nice view from your affordable vantage point. They're not as hemmed in as one might think.

The affordable units are based on variable formulas, percentages of median income, length of ownership/occupancy before you can sell. These folks got quite a deal.

Great pictures, urban.

I agree - the affordable unit buyers got a great deal, when speaking of price and balcony views. But I would feel jipped on the overall square footage and storage space. They are tiny!

The affordable units are based on variable formulas, percentages of median income, length of ownership/occupancy before you can sell. These folks got quite a deal.

Great pictures, urban.

From looking at the website, their are condos on that side. I had no idea the two buildings were that close. I would never buy a condo that had such a terrible view. But the website says 95% sold, so I guess the view isn't as important as I would think :blink:

The project is not only 95% sold. There's actually only one unit left for sale. That computes to 99.7% Sold!

I guess there's plenty of demand, even with a view directly into the L&C Tower. There are no problems like that for the Signature Tower. I bet they sell units for that project like hotcakes.

oh yeah, i am meeting with Tony G either tomorrow or Friday if he can, I am going to doa sit down with him and find out all I can. He emailed me back saying that he could do it this afternoon, but I couldnt get away from previous engagements. I will post it soon enough though.

According to a blurb in today's Tennesean, the Viridian is 100% SOLD OUT!

And 6 months before the first occupants move in! OK Tony. You can now devote all your efforts to selling out the Signature Tower and the Encore. I bet he sells both of those projects out faster than he sold out the Viridian. Anyone think differently?

I think the demand for the Sig will be crazy. Think about how many people there are right now holding on watching and waiting to jump at their first chance to live in the tallest building in Tennessee. The demand is so high all most all forms of urban living are extremely sought after right now so just think about how many there are out there that cant wait to buy their unit. I think the units will sell like hot cakes. I wish I could afford one.

Archived