Is 218 N Division the new location for MSU Medical School?

GRDadof3

Whaaa....

The Van Andel Institute is seeking approval to install THIS sign at the old Mercantile bank branch on N. Division that they recently bought. Anyone else find this a bit intriguing? This didn't raise any red flags around town? :w00t:

97322743_d8e170e721.jpg

You saw it here at UP first folks. :thumbsup:

edit: you MAY have just seen breaking news here first. We won't know for sure until tomorrow's planning meeting. It MAY be a temporary HQ.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaa....

The Van Andel Institute is seeking approval to install THIS sign at the old Mercantile bank branch on N. Division that they recently bought. Anyone else find this a bit intriguing? This didn't raise any red flags around town? :w00t:

You saw it here at UP first folks. :thumbsup:

edit: you MAY have just seen breaking news here first. We won't know for sure until tomorrow's planning meeting. It MAY be a temporary HQ.

This was in yesterday's press. The VAI is running some kind of summer science program for 5th to 8th graders. I'll see if I can find a link.

This is a temporary home for the dean's office while the search for a more permanent location is under way.

Thank you Coleco. I didn't think it had anything to do with that article <_< You guys know I'm just kidding :) Why does that note say "When Van Andel moves in, a new face will be installed" ? Is that for when the program mentioned in the letter moves in?

Archived