Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazeeboi

Colonial Center ranked #1 arena in the Carolinas for 2005

11 posts in this topic

According to Pollstar Magazine, the concert industry's premiere publication, the Colonial Center ranked #1 in the Carolinas based on ticket sales for touring shows in 2005. It ranked #52 on Pollstar's Top 100 list of arenas worldwide and 35th among arenas located in the United States. The Colonial Center is the #2 rated university arena in the world, just behind Virginia's Patriot Center, which is ranked 51st in Pollstar's world-wide list. Each year since the building's opening in 2002, the Colonial Center has been named among Pollstar's Top 100.

Colonial Center ranked #1 Arena in the Carolinas

Awsome news :) The Carolina Center was the top grossing event center in the nation its first year (I think)... I know it was something to that effect.

It has so many great things that come there.... I'm loooking forward to the annual Buffett Concert :shades:

It ranked 16th in the WORLD for ticket sales in the first quarter of 2003. It's good that both the Colonial Center and the convention center met or exceeded expectations in their first year of operation.

According to Pollstar Magazine, the concert industry's premiere publication, the Colonial Center ranked #1 in the Carolinas based on ticket sales for touring shows in 2005. It ranked #52 on Pollstar's Top 100 list of arenas worldwide and 35th among arenas located in the United States. The Colonial Center is the #2 rated university arena in the world, just behind Virginia's Patriot Center, which is ranked 51st in Pollstar's world-wide list. Each year since the building's opening in 2002, the Colonial Center has been named among Pollstar's Top 100.

Colonial Center ranked #1 Arena in the Carolinas

And Madonna is planning a tour. That would be awesome.

And Madonna is planning a tour. That would be awesome.

Yes Yes Yes! I would love to go see Madonna at the Colonial Center. Strike a pose, there's nothing to it....Vogue... sorry, I had to say it)

Yes Yes Yes! I would love to go see Madonna at the Colonial Center. Strike a pose, there's nothing to it....Vogue... sorry, I had to say it)

Jump.

Good News. I saw Britney Spears strip there in 2004, it was nice. Now the Battle for 2006 is the one to watch...

Colonial Center -Vs- Charlotte Arena

Here's a good article I found in THE STATE paper the article states the Colonial Center leads list of top college arenas

The Colonial Center is the top arena in the Carolinas and the No. 1 college arena in the world, according to Pollstar magazine

Fantastic news! I'm glad to see the Colonial Center on the top 2 years in a row!

Went there in November to see T.I., Lil' Wayne, Lloyd, etc. All I have to say is keep getting big names so we won't have to go to Charlotte anymore!

I hope that Jimmy Buffett comes back to Columbia this year :)