Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krazeeboi

City logos

Thought it would be cool to display our city logos here.

Here's Rock Hill's. Each of the arrows represents an aspect of the city's identity (a cultural, functional, historic, garden, business, and education city).

rockhilllogo.jpg

Greenville, SC

gvillelogo.jpg

These colors are creatively and effectively employed all over downtown. The blue river represents the Reedy River in the heart of the City. :shades:

epc_bridge.jpg

This is the only logo I could find that was big enough to see. We actually have a pretty cool logo. :D She ain't much, but she's home.

That Gadsden, AL bridge photo looks a lot like the US 1 bridge betweeen New Brunswick and Edison.

The Gadsden, AL bridge carries US 431 and US 278 across the Coosa River. It is a nice landmark for the city. I think the bridge was built in the 1920's.

The Gadsden, AL bridge carries US 431 and US 278 across the Coosa River. It is a nice landmark for the city. I think the bridge was built in the 1920's.

Yeah, it was built in the early 20th century. Before that, the only way to cross the river was on the railroad bridge. I've seen photos of it, and they had some nerve back then because I walked across that bridge once when I was younger and stupid, and it scared the batcrap out of me. No way I'd have driven across it. :P