New College Football Recruits

goodbye

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.michigansportscenter.com/2006/1...t-michigan.html

Heard his father won't let him transfer because there is no NFL chances if he stays in D2. I disagree, mainly because he would be the best running back in D2, especially next year I don't think the kid from Chadron can do it again. Winning the Harlon Hill is huge and scouts would see him.

http://www.michigansportscenter.com/2006/1...t-michigan.html

Heard his father won't let him transfer because there is no NFL chances if he stays in D2. I disagree, mainly because he would be the best running back in D2, especially next year I don't think the kid from Chadron can do it again. Winning the Harlon Hill is huge and scouts would see him.

It is a tough call, I am surprised he is so against it, because GVSU has national req. not many know, but people do, and scouts definately know about their program.... I don't think Notre Dame will ever be a powerhouse again.. I can't see charlie doing it, or any other coach.

It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. This is the latest list according to rivals.com. A few weeks ago the USC coach said this year would be his best class yet, which is pretty remarkable considering the talent that they have produced in the last five years or so.

1 Florida

2 Texas

3 Tennessee

4 LSU

5 Notre Dame

6 South Carolina

7 Southern Cal

8 Georgia

9 Auburn

10 Nebraska

It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. This is the latest list according to rivals.com. A few weeks ago the USC coach said this year would be his best class yet, which is pretty remarkable considering the talent that they have produced in the last five years or so.

1 Florida

2 Texas

3 Tennessee

4 LSU

5 Notre Dame

6 South Carolina

7 Southern Cal

8 Georgia

9 Auburn

10 Nebraska

There are still some very highly rated players around the country that are uncommitted. So those rankings are subject to change between now and National Signing on February 7th(Wed.). USC and LSU are among the finalist for Louisiana's Top 2 Prospects; RB/Ath-Joe McKnight and DB-Chad Jones. Alabama and Florida State are making strong pushes as well.

There are still some very highly rated players around the country that are uncommitted. So those rankings are subject to change between now and National Signing on February 7th(Wed.). USC and LSU are among the finalist for Louisiana's Top 2 Prospects; RB/Ath-Joe McKnight and DB-Chad Jones. Alabama and Florida State are making strong pushes as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived